• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bounceback only deluxe and up?

Eeyore's-tail-tack

Mouseketeer
My daughter just tried to book a bounceback for a Value Resort. She was told no bounceback rooms available at Value or Moderate resorts. Anyone else hearing this?

My daughter just tried to book a bounceback for a Value Resort. She was told no bounceback rooms available at Value or Moderate resorts. Anyone else hearing this?

Some value and moderate resorts are included in the current bounceback, although those bookings receive the quick service dining plan instead of the regular DDP. Are there just no rooms available for her dates? Did she try modifying her dates?

During my trip 2 weeks ago, I booked a bounceback (although they are starting to refer it something else, I can't remember what the term is they are using) for Pop next Aug.

Dates offered were most of July, all of Aug, and most of Sept. and there were a number of resorts excluded

I just checked with DW and she said it was called "future stay". I guess that is the new phrase being used

Is your daughter still at Disney? Did she call the specific bounceback number, ext 8844 from her room? It’s possible the dates she was looking for had no availability. But values & modrates definitely are included in the free dining offer. There is a bounceback thread on the resort discounts subforum with a picture of the offer info from a guest room.

When we tried to book our bounce back, we were also told no availability for values & moderates for our dates.

That's the busiest time of the whole year. The value bouncebacks for that period were likely just sold out.
I don’t think so. I actually find it one of the easiest times to book the FD bounceback. I ran into a situation last August where I was told there was nothing available for the FD December 2018 bounceback. The problem, was that I couldn’t book that far in advance. I actually had to wait until my checkout date before I could book the dates I wanted.

The in room bounce back offer dates are for only next July, August, and Sept! I am guessing they are expecting a bit slower summer as people wait for the new star wars land to open in "late fall" as per Disney.

The in room bounce back offer dates are for only next July, August, and Sept! I am guessing they are expecting a bit slower summer as people wait for the new star wars land to open in "late fall" as per Disney.
The current fd bounce back also includes dates in December.
December 6-24, 2019

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter