Bounceback & public

lizgonzalez623

Earning My Ears
:wave2:Hi ALL!
I am planning our trip for middle-end of August & I saw somewhere that the current bounceback offer starts around the days we plan to be there. I was wondering if anyone knew if the bounceback offers are the promotions they later release to everyone. We would love to have the free dining plan since we have been saving & will keep saving to pay for it even after our vacation is over.

Bounce backs are offers that are posted in the rooms and that you have to book before you check out, so they're only available to guests at the time they're actually there; they're not public offers.

That much I understand. I was more or less asking if they are something we should expect to be open to the general public at some point.

No, you should not expect bounce back offers to be extended to the public. They are only available to guests staying on property. Bookings must be made before you check out. They will ask for your reservation number to verify you are currently at the resort. I called from my resort phone and was still asked for my reservation/confirmation number. Hope this helps:)

Bounce back offer are often for a broader range of dates than public offers, so don't count on a public deal with the same dates.

Related question.....do you have to "bounce back" to the same resort you are staying in? And do you have to pay for the trip at time of booking?

Generally the BB offers will be either a Room Only (current offer) 25% off Value, 30% Mods and 35% off deluxe/villas and sometimes its combined with a free dinning discount. Like PP have mentioned these specific offers will not be offered to the general public and they are only good the duration of your trip.

Related question.....do you have to "bounce back" to the same resort you are staying in? And do you have to pay for the trip at time of booking?

No, you do not have to bounce back to the same resort. And a $200 deposit is required.

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter