Bragged about the Dis today

doxdogy

DIS Veteran
Was in the grocery store today, waiting to cash some coins in at the coin machine. There was a nice gentleman in front of us counting his coins. He just happened to mention that he was cashing in to take his grandson to WDW for the first time. So, of course I had to ask him where he was staying. He told me the Quality Inn. He wanted to stay on property but couldn't find any good rates. So, I proceeded to tell him all about the Dis and also told him about Mousesavers. He said he was going to buy AP's today too. Told him to check us out and to check out Mousesavers to see if he could find any discounts out there so he could stay on property. The man was so happy and grateful for all the information I gave him. It sure felt good.

You are so nice. I hope we get to meet a new DISer soon :)

I do that all the time too. Sometimes people look at me like I have four heads though. I think some people could not imagine getting information from the internet. I think this kind of forum is the best. Any question you would ever have, could be answered within minutes here. If you don't know.......someome else will!

Melanie

I think everyone I know knows I love the DIS :) My Mom has decided I live on the DIS.

I just think it is wonderful when we can share helpful information about something we love and for which we have a passion.

I did that one time too! A lady was buying insulated mugs in my line at Wal-Mart when I worked there and she mentioned she was getting them for a Disney trip. We weren't busy so I told her about the DIS and she said she had no idea where to call for reservations. I grabbed a sticky note and wrote down the number to CRO. Her mouth dropped open and she said "you have it memorized!!!" This was when I was planning a trip myself so I'd been calling them very often checking for availability! Its fun to feel like you've spread some magic yourself!

I enjoy passing the DIS on to people. Almost every time I am on with CRO, I get into a discussion about the DIS and suggest they stop by. Pay it foward.

As I was reading water meters the other day, a resident who knows I enjoy going to WDW, asked me if I was going again soon. I told her about my upcoming cruise in August, then I told her about this great place I found called, the DISboards. She said she was going to check it out after I left. Hopefully, when I go back to her house in three months, she would have told me she is now a DIS'er herself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter