Brandon and Darcy Conquer the World. . .again.

nurse.darcy

DIS Veteran
Not our first trip to be sure, but definitely going to be a great trip. Its the first trip in two years that is really just the two of us. Some friends may meet up along the way, but this Mom and Son trip is all about the fun to be had.

The Players. . .

Brandon - My son. . .

Brandon.jpg

And Me. . .

7f2baafa.jpg

We just recently downgraded our accommodations from AKV to POFQ. . .a cost savings but still very excited as I love POFQ. Can't wait.

So now that you know the players, let me explain the need for a mom and son "only" trip.

My son is 17 and will be 18 in December. He is planning on going into the Navy when he graduates from High School. He has one more year of high school so this is perhaps our last time vacationing together (there might be other opportunities but ya know, don't want to risk not being with my son alone for some fun down time). Also, my son is tons of fun. We always have a great time hanging out together.

Why did we downgrade to POFQ? Well, some things are happening in my life that requre me to be a bit more fiscally responsible. Not a bad thing as we love POFQ. I just feel the need to make sure our vacation does not make me feel as though I am indulging when I should not be. There will be more times and other opportunities to stay at AKV. I may buy into that resort one day, but for now, we are going to enjoy our stay at POFQ and have the time of our lives. . .

Looking forward to reading more. My son and I are hoping to do our own Mom and Son trip in a couple of years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter