Breakfast at Disney Springs

Mailea

Earning My Ears
What's everyone'a favorite place for breakfast at Disney Springs? We have an extra morning to spare that we won't be in the parks but our hotel is close by.

What day of the week are you thinking of ? During weekdays not much is open for breakfast other than Wolfgang Puck Express, Earl of Sandwich & I believe Pizza Pointe. All of them are QS. However Puck does bring the foid to the table .Some of the TS restaurants have brunch on Sunday &/ or Saturday. I have read good reviews on Raglan Road and Homecomin ' brunches.

If your extra morning is on a Sunday I HIGHLY recommend the Gospel Brunch at House of Blues....Unbelievable entertainment, the food (buffet style) was delicious AND they have $3 mimosas :D

FYI, DS opens at 8:00. We were staying at Saratoga Springs and I had a great plan of running and getting coffee on the way back. You get to signs at the entrance that say it’s closed (to all foot traffic). We’ve eaten at Earl of Sandwich and I wasn’t impressed. We liked Wolfgang Puck Express, but it was pricey for QS. We usually end up at Starbucks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter