Breakfast at Grand Floridian

lts862

DIS Veteran
Hi!
We are leaving for WDW in a week and a half, and staying at the GF. Several folks have told me not to miss the breakfast buffet there. Are they talking about 1900 Park Faire or is another restaurant serving a buffet? Just wondering.
Thank you-
Lynn

1900 Park fare. I don't ever recall seeing a buffet at the GF cafe.

I would strongly suggest advanced PS' for 1900 PF, and make them for early. This restaurant probably more than about any other in WDW fills up and backs up.

Have a great trip!

Anne

Originally posted by lts862
Hi!
We are leaving for WDW in a week and a half, and staying at the GF. Several folks have told me not to miss the breakfast buffet there. Are they talking about 1900 Park Faire or is another restaurant serving a buffet? Just wondering.
Thank you-
Lynn

They are referring to the 1900 Park Faire breakfast. This is always a must do for us. We will be there on Monday the 26th. Call 1-407-WDW-DINE and make your priority seating now.

I kinda thought that this was 1900 Park Faire. Maybe I will try to get a PS but from the sounds of it, it may be too late....

Thanks for all of your help!
Lynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter