Breakfast at Topolino’s

EBM1228

Earning My Ears
I am thinking about getting a breakfast reservation here but having difficulty with how we would get here so early in the morning? We have two kids - age 2 and 6 and have heard that getting an Uber for them would be difficult. We are staying at Port Orleans for reference. Any ideas are appreciated!

It depends on what time your reservation is for. You can go to Disney Springs and then bus to Riviera, or you can take your bus to Hollywood studios… Then take Skyliner Riviera.

If your reservation is 7:30 AM, you’ll probably need to take A taxi, or a Uber that comes with two car seats? I think there’s one like that. But I’m not sure. The concierge’s at the hotel should be able to book you a taxi to do it, that comes with car seats. It can be arranged the night before, we did that at pop century a year plus ago

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter