Breakfast before (or during) HS extra, extra magic hours

JenniferYoung44

Mouseketeer
My daughter and i plan to go to the 6am-9am extra magic hours at HS on October 29th. We couldnt get an Ogas ressie until 9:50am and we will be starved by then. I know we can eat in the room but we will have a QS credit to burn. Is anything else open for breakfast in HS? Were staying at the boardwalk. Any chance the bakery might open earlier than the stated 6:30am while they are doing these hours?

Ronto Roasters should also be open during breakfast but I dunno what there hours would be.

Also try the Trolley Car Cafe (that is DHS's Starbucks location) and I imagine if any place is gonna be open for breakfast that early it would be a Starbucks.

Docking Bay 7 and Ronto Roasters will be open for breakfast. You definately don't want to wait for Oga's as they don't really have meals.

You have a few options. TSL has Woody’s Lunchbox (Mobile Order) open during EEMH, Also Docking Bay 7 and Ronto Rosters.

One more vote for Ronto Rosters, the breakfast wrap is really good and they do have drinks with alcohol as Ogas is over rated IMHO......

The breakfast platter at Docking Bay 7 is really good too and filling. It came with eggs, the same sausage that is in the ronto wrap, potatoes, and a little lava roll.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter