• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast buffets on Oahu?

ten822

Mouseketeer
Wondering if there's any breakfast buffets for $50 or less-anywhere on the island? (good buffets with large selection)

I've read that for about $55 La Hiki next door at the Four Seasons is a good one (more / bigger on Sundays). There's also a place across the street by Monkey Pod that I haven't really checked on that's called "Eggs & Things" that I have heard is decent...don't know if it's a buffet tho.

I don't think Monkey Pod does breakfast.

Eggs & Things is good but is not a buffet. It does get very busy so the earlier you can go the better. Not sure if they have indoor seating. They did not when we were there in March 2021.

Sheraton Waikiki. The Kahala Hotel. I highly recommend Hoku’s but it’ll be in the $80-90 range. Of course these are in Waikiki area but IF you’re willing to venture that far off property, I recommend Hoku’s! It is the best brunch on the island! Yelp for yourself! Good luck!
https://s.yelp.com/3cw7MjPFQq

I don't think Monkey Pod does breakfast.

Eggs & Things is good but is not a buffet. It does get very busy so the earlier you can go the better. Not sure if they have indoor seating. They did not when we were there in March 2021.
Again, while it’s not a buffet, I’m a big guy and breakfast at Eggs & Things left me satisfied.

We were there Feb ‘22 and there was both indoor and outdoor dining.

Again, while it’s not a buffet, I’m a big guy and breakfast at Eggs & Things left me satisfied.

We were there Feb ‘22 and there was both indoor and outdoor dining.
100% agree with Egg & Things leaving people satisfied. I'm not a big person but an endurance athlete and can eat a disgusting amount of food and E & T does the job.

However, the OP asked for a buffet so I was clarifying that E & T is not a buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter