Breakfast @ Cindy's

FreeTime

DIS Veteran
What time do you make your PS for breakfast at Cindy's? I want to make sure that we are done eating and visiting with the characters when the park opens. Also, does the rest. open earlier on early entry days? Thanks

It is very difficult to get breakfast at Cindy's so when I call I ask for anytime! I consider myself very lucky to even get a PS. This breakfast books up extremely fast! I'm not sure about the restaurant opening early on early entry days though. I'm sure someone else here could answer that question:D

We have had a reservation at 7:30 am and 8:30 (somewhere around there) and our last was 10:20. To be honest, we liked the later one best; we got Fantasyland done with the extra magic hour and the hour prior to checking in.

I know it is a little easier to get reservations than the previous years, but I have always taken what they give me and consider myself lucky to get the reservations at all.

I agree with the above poster- get one when ever you can and then just plan around it.

We were there last week and had an 8:55 reservation on a day with the MK opened at 9. We were up early so we just went over at 8 to enjoy a quiet MK. I thought I would just check in not thinking I would get seated early and we did- that sat us at 8:15 and we were done by 9:00 just as the park was open. The other bonus to the early check in was the Mary Poppins was all by herself waiting for guests in the foyer of the castle so we were able to have a quick pic with her before going upstairs.

Another thought as mentioned by the above poster is if you get a reservation for an early entry day- try to have it be later- 10 ish rather than at 8 and cutting in to the early entry hour.

It is a special breakfast so go with what you can get.

Sending pixie dust your way for a spot!

Enjoy!

Two years in a row I have had a ps at 8:20 am and consider this ideal for us. Both times have been on non-early entry days. So we get to see Main St. before the crowds hit and take pictures of it and the castle before our ps time. Then after our breakfast the park is just opening and we walk onto almost all the Fantasyland rides, it's awesome!! :) Now I've gotten lucky these two past years with the 8:20 time slot. I start calling tomorrow for our February trip and whatever time they give me I'll take - just hoping to get a time!!! :)

We love to go early to breakfast and have the magic kingdom to ourselves. It is so nice to walk down main street with no one else around. We have really nice pictures with no one else in them. This year I called right at 7 am and pushed all the right numbers (called the day before to see what I should push) and the phone was answered immed. I thought for sure I could get the early ps but I had to fight with the cm. She said they were only booking for Jan 22 and I told her that they were booking for the 23. After a few min of disagreeing with her she finally said that she would check and came back with a time of 9:30. I was actually disappointed because we would miss out on the early time in the park.

It was driving me crazy all day so at about 12:00 I called back and had my choice of many times inckuding 8:10. I was so happy. Keep calling to get the time that you want

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter