Breakfast foods in the parks

I_HEART_MICKEY

Earning My Ears
We are traditionally big breakfast eaters and usually plan a couple sit down breakfasts.

This time since it's just me and my (20 yo) daughter we're wanting to do more on the go type breakfast foods in each park.
We're planning on doing a more sit down late lunch and early dinner to escape the August hear.

I know we'll have the Fruit waffle from Sleepy Hollow other than that I have NO IDEAS.

What other favorites have you had for breakfast in the parks.
Other than sit down meals and breakfast at the resort we've never eaten breakfast in the parks.

We are traditionally big breakfast eaters and usually plan a couple sit down breakfasts.

This time since it's just me and my (20 yo) daughter we're wanting to do more on the go type breakfast foods in each park.
We're planning on doing a more sit down late lunch and early dinner to escape the August hear.

I know we'll have the Fruit waffle from Sleepy Hollow other than that I have NO IDEAS.

Other than sit down meals and breakfast at the resort we've never eaten breakfast in the parks.
I haven't eaten here yet, but have a reservation to eat here in July--Topolino's at Riviera. I've heard awesome things about breakfast. You can also never go wrong with an Ohana breakfast, or a Chef Mickey's!

Hollywood Studios:
- Breakfast Ronto Wrap in Star Wars land. (# 1 favorite breakfast in any park hands down).
- Waffles from Ice cream scoops on Hollywood Blvd by Tower of Terror.
- Breakfast Totchos/Lunchbox tart from Woody's Lunchbox in Toy Story Land. (bonus points if you order each Ronto wrap, carry over to Woody's, split the kids tots and a Lunchbox tart).
- Spiked Cold brew at Kat Saka's kettle in Star wars land

Epcot:
- Les Halles Boulangerie in France - any of their amazing pastries (they have both sweet and savory options).
- Joffrey's stands for coffees/large donuts.
- Creature Comforts for Liege Waffle/Starbucks.
- Pastry and viking coffee from Kringla Og in Norway.

Animal Kingdom:
- Breakfast sandwich from Pongu Pongu in Pandora (its just ok but its quick/easy).
- Starbucks (creature comforts) to grab a coffee/walk trails.
- Yak and Yeti quick service for breakfast bowls (Eggs/meat/potatoes). Also there is a Joffrey's stand right by Yak and Yeti to grab good coffees/drinks to go with food.

Magic Kingdom:
- You already hit the best option, the fruit/nutella waffle.
- Friar's Nook in Fantasyland has good breakfast tots (I do not like the breakfast sandwich from there however, its very dry).
- Breakfast sandwich from the Frontierland cart (sorry I forget the name off the top of my head).
- Donut holes and mocha coffee from stand by Tron.
- Joffrey's in Tomorrowland.
- Cheshire cat tail (chocolate croissant) and Cold brew from Cheshire Cafe in Frontierland.

Last edited:

Yes, def don't miss the waffle at Sleepy Hollow. Beyond that, I think the Friars nook has been doing a bfast sandwich and some donuts, have not yet tried it though. They have something similar to sleepy hollow at DHS, believe it's from the ice cream shop by RNRC. It's mickey shaped waffles with fruit/whipped cream, it's sugary for sure. You can also do the starbucks bfast sandwiches in the different parks too as a good grab/go option. In WS, there's not much for bfast but in France, we'll usually do les halles for some morning croissants/quiche/sandwich and they're usually pretty good and not priced as high as one would expect. I know that during the festivals at epcot, there's usually one booth in WS open early but it's not been anything we've tried. You can also peruse the MDE and check out various menus to see if any bfast options will be available at a variety of QS since I know sometimes the offerings do change.

Hollywood Studios:
- Breakfast Ronto Wrap in Star Wars land. (# 1 favorite breakfast in any park hands down).
- Waffles from Ice cream scoops on Hollywood Blvd by Tower of Terror.
- Breakfast Totchos/Lunchbox tart from Woody's Lunchbox in Toy Story Land. (bonus points if you order each Ronto wrap, carry over to Woody's, split the kids tots and a Lunchbox tart).
- Spiked Cold brew at Kat Saka's kettle in Star wars land

Epcot:
- Les Halles Boulangerie in France - any of their amazing pastries (they have both sweet and savory options).
- Joffrey's stands for coffees/large donuts.
- Creature Comforts for Liege Waffle/Starbucks.
- Pastry and viking coffee from Kringla Og in Norway.

Animal Kingdom:
- Breakfast sandwich from Pongu Pongu in Pandora (its just ok but its quick/easy).
- Starbucks (creature comforts) to grab a coffee/walk trails.
- Yak and Yeti quick service for breakfast bowls (Eggs/meat/potatoes). Also there is a Joffrey's stand right by Yak and Yeti to grab good coffees/drinks to go with food.

Magic Kingdom:
- You already hit the best option, the fruit/nutella waffle.
- Friar's Nook in Fantasyland has good breakfast tots (I do not like the breakfast sandwich from there however, its very dry).
- Breakfast sandwich from the Frontierland cart (sorry I forget the name off the top of my head).
- Donut holes and mocha coffee from stand by Tron.
- Joffrey's in Tomorrowland.
- Cheshire cat tail (chocolate croissant) and Cold brew from Cheshire Cafe in Frontierland.
WOW Thank you exactly what I was looking for. :love:

We don't want to do things we can do at home (starbucks etc) so these specialty breakfast items are perfect.

I didn't know Yak and Yeti did breakfast bowls. So that's going on our list for AK
I'm going to suggest that ronto wrap and totchos combo at HS to my daughter.
The world showcase doesn't open until later in the day I think .. but france is open in the AM ?.. becasue of the international gateway? Sounds like Epcot needs more breakfast options LOL

Breakfast foods are my favorite and I ususally fast in the evenings, so I look forward to a great delicious breakfast.

WOW Thank you exactly what I was looking for. :love:

We don't want to do things we can do at home (starbucks etc) so these specialty breakfast items are perfect.

I didn't know Yak and Yeti did breakfast bowls. So that's going on our list for AK
I'm going to suggest that ronto wrap and totchos combo at HS to my daughter.
The world showcase doesn't open until later in the day I think .. but france is open in the AM ?.. becasue of the international gateway? Sounds like Epcot needs more breakfast options LOL

Breakfast foods are my favorite and I ususally fast in the evenings, so I look forward to a great delicious breakfast.
Yes, Les halles opens at 9a! And agreed Epcot needs more breakfast options! :D But the quiche lorraine plus a raspberry lime macaron or the ham/cheese croissant and a strawberry tart kinda makes up for the lack of locations. (Can you tell what my go-to items are?)

It's tough getting breakfast in the parks but here are my go tos:
AK - a sausage and egg biscuit from Kusafiri Coffee Shop, they also have muffins and cin. rolls if sweets are your thing.
HS - this one is tough for me since I'm not a Starbucks gal and they are the only place to get a breakfast sandwich, not a fan of the breakfast ronto wrap either. I tend to get a kids breakfast from Woodys lunchbox - tater tots with eggs and gravy, not great but it works. If I'm in a sweet mood I'll get a big ole muffin from the Jeoffrey's cart outside of ToT.
MK - I either do the waffel and fruit from sleepy hollow or the bacon/egg/cheese sandwich from the Westward Ho cart. Again, not a Starbucks fan but they do have breakfast sandwiches.
Epcot - as others have mentioned the bakery in France (yes it opens when the park opens) Connections Cafe has breakfast sandwiches, Sunshine Seasons has some grab and go things or if nothing else, there are donuts at the Jeoffry's cart.

The problem with the Yak &Yeti breakfast bowls is that Y&Y is way down in Asia. Which works if you have Genie+ or are hitting up Everest first. If going to Pandora first, then the lumpia (pineapple spring roll) or bfast sandwich . If going to safari first, then kusafaris.

Another option I forgot about, also in France, is the Creperie walk-up stand. They have sweet crepes as well as savory galettes that quite good, and this also opens at 9a.

They’re the big pop tarts at Woody’s lunch box at HS. The Lunching Pad at MK has a sticky cinnamon bread thing. Gaston has that big cinnamon roll.

We used to get big breakfasts all the time..as my kids got older they wanted to just get to the parks... so basically we would get in the parks and get something quick. One of our sons loved the Strawberry Cinnamon rolls at Gastons as well as just going to the bakery on Mainstreet and get a Muffin or a few cookies... They all rather do this now....its a lot cheaper !!!...lol

I was disappointed in the breakfast options in the parks. I wish I had mobile ordered at the hotel food court and picked it up on my way to the bus.

I can’t comment on whether it’s good or not, but I know they had a breakfast sticky bun and some sort of scramble thing over tots at the place that’s directly under Astro Orbiter In Tomorrowland. I think it was served until 10 or 10:30 maybe.

We struggle with QS breakfast options in the parks. We are not "sweets in the morning" people, so that lets out a lot. I also didn't find a whole lot that was open in the morning. We are more apt to bring "breakfast" into the park with us if we go in early. Usually we don't go to the parks until around 10 so it's not a huge issue for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter