Breakfast is coming back to Garden Grill!

Omg this is during our honeymoon and one of those character breakfasts I would love to do! Now to figure out where to add it lol. I do wish it said when they would be available; we make our dining reservations Thursday for our trip.

Omg this is during our honeymoon and one of those character breakfasts I would love to do! Now to figure out where to add it lol. I do wish it said when they would be available; we make our dining reservations Thursday for our trip.
We make our ADRs next week and I just told me boys we need to rearrange our park days. Right now we are not starting any of our days in Epcot and obviously that won’t work.

Pulled the story??? :scratchin Has any other site or Disney announced this?

Oops! That page can’t be found.​

This is from W D W Magic
"Disney has confirmed that character breakfast will return to The Garden Grill at EPCOT's Land pavilion on June 14 2023."

It’s still up. Just had to search Garden Grill on the site. Then I verified on the DIsney site. No menu posted yet.

Eagerly awaiting the price point! If it's less than Lunch and Dinner, I'll likely book it. I love the restaurants location, characters, etc, but I didn't think the dinner was amazing. Maybe because I'd eaten at Liberty Tree Tavern the day before and found the food far superior.

YAY!! My kids will be so happy. They love breakfast but one kid didn't eat anything except the most expensive roll ever at dinner, lol.

We wanted to do this breakfast so bad for our May trip...man, so close! We booked a lunch even though I know the kids aren't thrilled for the food, lol.

My son has been so anxious for this to open. The lunch/dinner in the past didn't look too appealing. However, looking at it now, he might eat the beef if the sauce comes on the side. I would eat all of the sides, dessert, and chicken. He's really wanting that breakfast cinnamon roll. We need to see if the cinnamon thing is the same or not though.

We make our ADRs next week and I just told me boys we need to rearrange our park days. Right now we are not starting any of our days in Epcot and obviously that won’t work.
Ugh, same! (Hi, btw 😊). I'm so glad you posted this, but it is definitely making me rethink things. We are going back in July and I actually have two mornings planned for Epcot, but one of them is after we had planned on doing dinner at Chef Mickey's the night before and I feel like doing these for back to back meals wouldn't be a great idea. The other one we had planned to be a late start after having breakfast at Boma (transferring from AKV to BWV on that day). Do I move things around? Bump something? Keep things as they are and hit it next time? I have been missing that Garden Grill breakfast dessert skillet! What a problem to have...

I was so excited to hear this yesterday, but now I don't know. The cinnamon skillet thing was so awesome but not sure about a cinnamon bread. Will have to see what folks think.

I was looking at the drinks and don't see juice offered. I think I've noticed this on other AYCTE breakfasts too. Anyone know if juice is offered with coffee, etc?

We will be there shortly after it opens so not much time for reviews lol! We may just have to be one of the first to try!

Eagerly awaiting the price point!

Disney website shows breakfast will be $42/adult. Seems really pricey to me for the typical breakfast foods. I wonder if the food court in that same attraction serves breakfast as well? Can recall eating lunch at the food court and found a wide variety or reasonably priced items.

1681303646986.png

The picture of the cinnamon bread looks very similar to the "famous" cinnamon bread you get a Dollywood. If they are similar, it is delicious. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter