Breakfast is coming back to Garden Grill!

That pricing is right in line with most other character breakfasts (minus Chef Mickey's and the princess ones). Not saying it's a *reasonable* price but that just seems to be the minimum now for character breakfasts.
Agree, right on par with Cape May and Ohana, both currently $45. Character meals are always pricey, consider it an entertainment upcharge.

Disney website shows breakfast will be $42/adult. Seems really pricey to me for the typical breakfast foods. I wonder if the food court in that same attraction serves breakfast as well? Can recall eating lunch at the food court and found a wide variety or reasonably priced items.
It's a character meal and AYCE so the price is in line with other meals like that. Last time I was there the food court only sold sweet breakfast items and maybe a breakfast sandwich. They used to serve a scrambled egg plate but never went back to that after the trying times.

The picture of the cinnamon bread looks very similar to the "famous" cinnamon bread you get a Dollywood. If they are similar, it is delicious. :)
Looks sort of like monkey bread to me but who knows.

We have eaten dinner there in the past and enjoyed it. None of us are big breakfast eaters, so to pay that much money for a character interaction isn't worth it in my view.

Last edited:
I was so excited to hear this yesterday, but now I don't know. The cinnamon skillet thing was so awesome but not sure about a cinnamon bread. Will have to see what folks think.

I was looking at the drinks and don't see juice offered. I think I've noticed this on other AYCTE breakfasts too. Anyone know if juice is offered with coffee, etc?

We will be there shortly after it opens so not much time for reviews lol! We may just have to be one of the first to try!

They have juice at lunch, so I would imagine it would be there for breakfast too. It's usually the standards, apple, orange, cranberry (?) and I know they carried POG at breakfast 5 years ago

They have juice at lunch, so I would imagine it would be there for breakfast too. It's usually the standards, apple, orange, cranberry (?) and I know they carried POG at breakfast 5 years ago
Thanks that's good to know:)

Disney website shows breakfast will be $42/adult. Seems really pricey to me for the typical breakfast foods. I wonder if the food court in that same attraction serves breakfast as well? Can recall eating lunch at the food court and found a wide variety or reasonably priced items.

View attachment 752699
Yeah - too much for the limited selection of items. If it was a buffet that'd be different!

Has anyone seen when reservations for breakfast will open? We go in May and would love to snag this breakfast. :)

UPDATE: Never mind... I thought it opened mid-May... looks like mid-June. :(

Any guesses as to when ADR's will open up? We're a few days past the 60 for opening day for breakfast, and no ADR availability for any meal is available for June 14 and beyond.

Any guesses as to when ADR's will open up? We're a few days past the 60 for opening day for breakfast, and no ADR availability for any meal is available for June 14 and beyond.
I was just coming to ask the same thing. Our booking window opens tomorrow and I was hoping to be able to make an ADR.

Ugh, same! (Hi, btw 😊). I'm so glad you posted this, but it is definitely making me rethink things. We are going back in July and I actually have two mornings planned for Epcot, but one of them is after we had planned on doing dinner at Chef Mickey's the night before and I feel like doing these for back to back meals wouldn't be a great idea. The other one we had planned to be a late start after having breakfast at Boma (transferring from AKV to BWV on that day). Do I move things around? Bump something? Keep things as they are and hit it next time? I have been missing that Garden Grill breakfast dessert skillet! What a problem to have...
Oh my goodness! It’s so nice to “see” you on here. I hope everything is going well with the new little one!

That’s a tough one! I’m sure your little one will love Chef Mickey’s! I know it doesn’t get a lot of love on these boards, but we love Chef Mickey’s, too! Maybe see if you can move things around. Let us know what you decide.

Oh my goodness! It’s so nice to “see” you on here. I hope everything is going well with the new little one!

That’s a tough one! I’m sure your little one will love Chef Mickey’s! I know it doesn’t get a lot of love on these boards, but we love Chef Mickey’s, too! Maybe see if you can move things around. Let us know what you decide.
Thank you! We just celebrated his second birthday this past weekend. Time flies! Of course, I know your guys will also have a birthday coming up in a couple of months. Are you going to be in WDW for their birthday?

I think I'm going to just go ahead and keep things as they are. It looks like they have gotten rid of the dessert skillet at GG breakfast, which was my favorite thing about it. Chef Mickey's is one of the few character meals we've somehow never been to and we have eaten at Garden Grill multiple times, so we can stick with CM this time and maybe we can return to GG next time. And hopefully by then they will have brought back my beloved skillet (though I'm not counting on it).

ADRs have dropped! We will be at breakfast on June 14th!

Oops, I was mistaken! I think lunch and dinner dropped, but not breakfast yet. I thought I booked the last breakfast seating but it is showing up as lunch on my plans. Sorry for jumping the gun!

Last edited:
They must have gone fast. There doesn't appear to be any breakfast reservations for the day we wanted to try and go on the 23rd. Ah well, something for next time.

Thank you! We just celebrated his second birthday this past weekend. Time flies! Of course, I know your guys will also have a birthday coming up in a couple of months. Are you going to be in WDW for their birthday?

I think I'm going to just go ahead and keep things as they are. It looks like they have gotten rid of the dessert skillet at GG breakfast, which was my favorite thing about it. Chef Mickey's is one of the few character meals we've somehow never been to and we have eaten at Garden Grill multiple times, so we can stick with CM this time and maybe we can return to GG next time. And hopefully by then they will have brought back my beloved skillet (though I'm not counting on it).

Awe, two already! Time flies! Yep, we'll be in Disney for their birthday. :)

I saw that the dessert skillet is gone and I'm so sad about that, but I did try to make an ADR and I wasn't able to get anything for our Epcot morning. I'm going to keep trying, but if I don't get one, we'll just try on our next trip.

I got my alert at 3:30am this morning from my Touring Plans reservation finder but didn't see it until about 20 minutes ago (7am PST). I was afraid they would all be gone but we got our reservation for our last day on the 23rd. Super excited!

I see that some reservations are for before 9am. How does that work if you are staying offsite? Lately Epcot doesn’t have its regular opening until 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter