Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner at CRT?

lovemy4sweeties

Mouseketeer
I'm still at the beginning of my researching/planning journey. We're planning on going Jan 2009. I really want to book CRT, but I don't know what meal is the best for this. Is everything else the same at each meal with the exception of the menu? How quickly does it book up? Will I have to call right at opening 180 days prior to the date I want to go?

I have another question and I'm not sure if I should start a new thread, or if I should ask it in this thread. I'm wondering how it works when you make your ADR. Do I have to call every day for the entire week 180 days prior to our arrival in order to get all the restaurants I want for that week?

Thanks so much!!!

If you stay at a hotel in WDW you get 180 + 10 days reservations. Id go for breakfast as its a great start to a magical day! Lunch is good too if you want princesses. Only Cinderella and Fairygodmother are at dinner and its more of a show than character breakfast. I find the options for CRT a bit too refined and set for my liking but breakfast is oh so yummy and all you can eat :)

Good, I was leaning towards breakfast, but I didn't want to miss anything if they did something extra special for dinner. Does the 180+10 rule apply if I'm staying at Fort Wilderness, or does it have to be a hotel?

Good, I was leaning towards breakfast, but I didn't want to miss anything if they did something extra special for dinner. Does the 180+10 rule apply if I'm staying at Fort Wilderness, or does it have to be a hotel?

As far as I know, if you're staying on disney property, then the 10 day rule applies.

I just want to make sure I get this right. If I'm arriving on Jan 1st, 180 days before that is July 4. 10 days before that is June 24. Is this the day I can call and book all the restaurants for my 10 day stay?

No - you can call on July 4 (I assume they're open, maybe someone else can confirm that) and make reservations for up to 10 days, so for January 1-10. This applies for all restaurants that are Disney owned. Non-disney owned restaurants (like Wolfgang Puck) do not participate in the +10, so you have to call back at exactly 180 days.

I just want to make sure I get this right. If I'm arriving on Jan 1st, 180 days before that is July 4. 10 days before that is June 24. Is this the day I can call and book all the restaurants for my 10 day stay?

I believe if you call on June 24th, you can only book restaurants for your first day. Then you can back the next day and book the second day of your trip, and you just keep repeating until you've booked all your days.

I hope that made sense.

We had breakfast there last year, and enjoyed it. This September we will be trying it for lunch.

I called this morning and was 180 days from my arrival date. I was able to make ADR's for the entire week of our stay.

When the CM first took the call she said "I believe we are only scheduling through 10/19/08". I reminded her that I was a resort guest and could make ADR's for 10 days forward. She agreed and booked all my ADR's for the whole trip.

If you are going with breakfast, I would choose one of the earliest times. They often start serving at CRT before the park even opens, so you get to walk down Main Street while it is almost completely empty!!!

We are going in January too and plan on going to the CRT breakfast for 2 reasons.

1. I can get in the park before rope drop
2. The nieces are picky and I know they will love breakfast foods better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter