Breakfast on disembarkation day.

I've done cabanas and I've done the MDR and found the MDR was more chill. It's personal preference.

There is no room service after midnight of the last night.
However, you can order and have delivered breakfast items before midnight on the last night.

Is room service available on disembarkation morning?? Anyone use that option??

No room service that morning, however we have ordered coffee/tea and cold breakfast items to be delivered the night before. That way we don't need to go anywhere on disembarkation morning, it's already in our room.

I have never head of Cabanas being open for breakfast nor the Cove Cafe, that is a nice option.

We have always had breakfast at Cabanas, then went back to our room and grabbed our bags for express walk off.

We normally have breakfast in Cabanas on debarkation day, too. It doesn't seem reduced to me. Tons of choices. I have also picked up bagels and fruit on the last full day and just had breakfast in the cabin.

There are many choices, but the offerings are limited compared to the other days.

Cabanas is the best on disembarkation day. Open 6:30-8:30. It is one side only but it is the full buffet - not limited at all. Mickey waffles and all are available. It can get a bit busy, but much more relaxed that the dining rooms and the limited menu they have there. In the main dining rooms the menu is limited and they rush you out.

Cabanas is the best on disembarkation day. Open 6:30-8:30. It is one side only but it is the full buffet - not limited at all. Mickey waffles and all are available. It can get a bit busy, but much more relaxed that the dining rooms and the limited menu they have there. In the main dining rooms the menu is limited and they rush you out.

Yes cabanas is a lot better the last morning. But it’s not full buffet. You won’t see omlets there. Maybe some other things can’t remember now. You will find plenty to eat but it won’t be like the other days that you go to cabanas for breakfast. It’s still a lot better than the main dining room whose job is to get you in and out fast.

I remember going to Cabanas last cruise and it was very crowded, like everyone has learned that trick.

I find the last morning in the restaraunts the waiters turn off and you get 15 min to eat. Cabanas at least you can go a little slower.

I find the last morning in the restaraunts the waiters turn off and you get 15 min to eat. Cabanas at least you can go a little slower.
That's not been my experience on any of our cruises. Our (early) breakfast time was 6:45, second seating wasn't until 8:30.

On both cruises we have taken, we have enjoyed breakfast (2nd seating) in the MDR on disembarkation morning. Our servers have remained great, and the menu was limited, but still good. And I'm honestly not sure I would consider it to be really limited, as the MDR breakfast menu for regular cruise days isnt huge. But it isn't as unique, I guess.

On our next cruise, though, it looks like we will have to go to Cabanas, as it seems as though we will have to be getting off the ship about the same time our second seating breakfast starts to catch a bus to WDW, if the disembarkation directions remain the same as those I've seen posted recently.

On both cruises we have taken, we have enjoyed breakfast (2nd seating) in the MDR on disembarkation morning. Our servers have remained great, and the menu was limited, but still good. And I'm honestly not sure I would consider it to be really limited, as the MDR breakfast menu for regular cruise days isnt huge. But it isn't as unique, I guess.

On our next cruise, though, it looks like we will have to go to Cabanas, as it seems as though we will have to be getting off the ship about the same time our second seating breakfast starts to catch a bus to WDW, if the disembarkation directions remain the same as those I've seen posted recently.

I would check with guest services about this, as I would assume there is more than one bus to the resorts. You should be able to eat breakfast, even second breakfast, before departing.

We've eaten at Cabana's the last day on all four cruises. Our 2nd cruise we went to WDW after, there were plenty of buses going that way, they do try to group them based on what resort you are going to - but I wouldn't rush breakfast to catch a bus.

I think there are pros and cons to both. The MDR does feel slightly rushed and you do get to give a final goodbye to your servers. Cabanas provides pretty much everything that the MDR does and is slightly less rushed IMO. But in the end it all winds down to personnel preference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter