Breakfast on HS morning

lovemy2girls4eva

DIS Veteran
We don’t have any breakfast places booked and was just planning on getting QS at the parks so we can take advantage of morning attractions. Where should we eat at HS? Any suggestions? One option is to get a reservation at Cape May Cafe but would that take too much of my time going back and forth on Skyliner? Is it worth it?

Last edited:
Woody’s lunch box has breakfast items. Cape May breakfast goes to 1130. You could rope drop HS and do a later breakfast there. Wouldn’t take the Skyliner, boat or walking is faster than Skyliner.

Did you mean Cape May Cafe (at Beach Club)? If so, you can't get there by Skyliner (very quickly), but you could by boat or by walking. Definitely not worth back-and-forth during those prime morning hours. Now, if you started there, and then went to HS, that would work.

Did you mean Cape May Cafe (at Beach Club)? If so, you can't get there by Skyliner (very quickly), but you could by boat or by walking. Definitely not worth back-and-forth during those prime morning hours. Now, if you started there, and then went to HS, that would work.

Yes, sorry Cape May Cafe!!!

I always do Woody's! I pre-order when I get up in the morning for a 9:30 to 10 AM booking window. Their kid's breakfast bowl (Tots with Eggs and Brisket Gravy) (PLUS a size of either cuties or more tots )is just the right amount of food for me - and with taxes it's right around $6 and that includes a bottle of orange juice (or other drink). Their brisket sausage is just so good. They also have larger, adult breakfast bowl.

They also have the lunch box tarts (pop tarts)

(Edited to add: I do coffee in the room - and rope drop HS - and it usually gives me time for MMRR and one or two of the Toy Story Land rides)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter