Breakfast or Lunch

portlyn

Earning My Ears
I am going in June for a girls trip with my two best friends. We are all big fans of the princesses and have made an ADR at Akershurs in Norway at Epcot. We actually have two ADR's for the same day. We have one for breakfast at 9:30am and one for lunch at 12:15pm. We are obviously going to cancel one of these, we are just deciding which. I'm all for going at lunch because the food is more exotic and the time doesn't interupt the morning touring plans. However breakfast is cheaper and maybe we can hit more rides in the afternoon when everyone else is eating lunch or taking a mid-day break. What are your thoughts? How much time should we dedicate to our character meal without rushing through it. Any reviews?

I had lunch at Akershus in Sept and going to have breakfast in May. I really liked the lunch there, especially the cold buffet & desserts. My entree was just ok, but DH really liked his. As did the kids.

My only problem with the lunch was that we had to leave Future World to eat there, and then went back to Future world after lunch. It felt like a lot of traveling. So that is why we did breakfast this time. We are doing an early breakfast before park opening so it doesn't interrupt our touring. However, Akershus was really great, and I think it you will enjoy either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter