Breakfast @ RPR

Terry B

Earning My Ears
How is breakfast @ The Islands Dining Room in The Royal Pacific Resort ? Cost, quality, selection. Is it a good place for kids. Any comments about this place is appreciated.....

We loved breakfast at Islands. You can have the buffet or order straight from the menu. Hubby and I didn't find it expensive, but many other posters have. I guess it depends on where you are used to eating breakfast...lol.

The buffet has almost everything on it that you can get from the menu, so we opted for buffet two mornings. The waitstaff are a bunch of crackups...we loved them. They really got some great morning people in there...lol.

Go and enjoy!

I have to agree. We loved it there. It wasn't pricey in my opinion. However, I think you are better off getting the buffet, because if you order off the menu, it is a la carte and it's the same items on the buffet. So after it's all said and done, you would be spending more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter