Breakfast with Lilo & Stitch?

SurfinStitch

The Original Surfin' Stitch
Aloha!

I had a few questions about the Aloha breakfast with Lilo & Stitch, first off its at the Paradise Pier Hotel correct? How do you go about reserving that for 2 people? Is there a certain time frame you have to reserve by and do you have to pay for it at the time of your reservation? We are staying at the HoJo hotel and am not sure how far of a walk it is to the PPH?

What is the pricing off the menu (not looking to do buffet as I'm not really a breakfast person) and how long does the breakfast usually last? Is the character turnout pretty good? and overall how is the food?

Me and my DBF and looking forward to having a breakfast together there since its our first trip and I want to be sure to get a picture of the two of us with Stitch (being that is our favorite character).

Mahalo!

~Ces

This is my fav character breakfast. allears.net has pricing etc. The character interaction is great especially off season. Everytime i've been it's empty so they spends lots of time with you. Call Disney dine to reserve.

The L&S breakfast is at the PPH in the PCH Grill restaurant. Like all table service restaurants at DLR you can make a priority seating reservation up to 60 days before you plan to dine. There is no cost to make a PS--you pay the bill after you finish eating (unlike some of the other places that are buffet only and then you pay before you are seated). The number for Disney Dining is 714-781-DINE and they open at 7am PST every day.

The characters are wonderful--very interactive and playful. When we have eaten there we have seen Lilo, Stitch, and Pluto on the floor of the restaurant and then tropical Goofy and tropical Minnie were taking turns greeting people at the door. They have not been super crowded when we have eaten their, so we have gotten lots of attention from the characters. Lilo and Stitch both made several trips over to our table and Goofy even left his position at the door to come play with my DS some more!

The food on the buffet is pretty good. I particularly like the omelet station and I think that they have really good bacon (it has a maple flavor to it that is delicous imo). Alot of people really like the pineapple scones, and I thought that they were okay, but nothing really special when I tried them. The link to a site where you can read the menu is http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/men_pchb.htm This site tends to be fairly up to date with pricing, but all of the character breakfasts change prices according to season and demand, so if you really want to be prepared for what the cost will be, I would recommend asking the CM who makes your PS reservation for you what they show the price to be for your visit.

HoJo and PPH are quite a trek from each other. I would HIGHLY recommend, especially if it's going to be before a day in the parks, to drive if you have a car, or take a cab. I know, it seems ridiculous, but seriously it's a big walk, and if you have a full day in front of you, just take it easy and grab a cab.

Basically you would either walk allll the way down Harbor, turn right onto Katella, walk allll the way on Katella until Disney Drive (I think that's the name), turn right, and walk 3/4 of the way up there to PPH. OR walk along Harbor, go towards Disney, through bag check, across the esplanade, out the other bag check, into Downtown Disney (and then you can choose to walk ALL the way through DTD and around the AMC theater, or you can use the shortcut through GCH).

Get a cab. :)

Since you have a choice of buffet or menu item, you pay AFTER your meal. At the character meals where it is ONLY buffet, like the Minnie b'fast in the park, you pay ahead of time. You are given 90 minutes, basically, for your meal.

While I haven't eaten anywhere in the PP hotel we did stay there 1 night last month. Our 1st two nights were spent at HoJo's (and I very much prefer HoJo's over PP), we had a taxi van take us and our luggage from HoJo's to PP ~ I paid a total of $10 for the trip (tip incl.). I'll probably do the same in March ~ we're again staying @ HoJo's but have a breakfast @ Goofy's Kitchen over @ the DLH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter