Breaking Disney News 3 Major Expansions

whether or not it is fact, it is interesting.

we all know that hs needs something new.

i don't see the need for avatar:confused3, but that is only because i did not find the movie extremely interesting altho the subject mater is a good one. maybe disney sees more to build on there. after all they are the imagineers.

i love star wars and always will, therefore i think that is great.:thumbsup2

i will miss the back lot tours but i have noticed that the lines are not very long for that attraction.

i agree with another poster that the indiana jones ride would be more fun than the show. ;) we go there when everyone needs a time to sit down and rest.

it would be great if the osborn lights were move to dtd. i do enjoy them but they are only there in dec. and the rest of the time that area seems that it should be called "lost on the streets of ny". i think if the lights were in dtd it would bring more business to that area. pixiedust: they are beautiful.

I agree totally with DCTooTall. I love Disney,and I miss how it used to be.i feel a lot of things at each park is very outdated,and I miss the characters just walking around meeting with people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter