• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breaking! Don Rickles has died at 90

Gosh- I'm in my mid 50's and prayers can't really remember Don Rickles not being SOMEWHERE on tv. Mike Douglas, Dick Cavett, and when if could stay up late, Johnny Carson. Not to mention CPO Sharkey (sit-com). When I was small, I thought he was very mean. As I grew, I realized there was almost always a wink, wink, nudge,nudge so you would know he was teasing and not just a bully. Wow, what a quick mind he had. He will be missed. Condolences to his family and friends.

Now I wonder what will happen with Toy Story 4.
Apparently his part had been only partly recorded. They replaced Jim Varney with Blake Clark for Slinky Dog so probably they'll hire a voice actor to do Mr Potato Head. But hard to replace the style of Mr Rickles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter