Breathable- first facemask suggestions?

fantomhamst3r

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
I'm going to Disney World at the end of the month and am looking for a comfortable mask that I can manage with sunglasses. Protectiveness is not a priority whatsoever (I just recovered from covid and am not at risk to catch/spread the disease): I'm just looking for the most comfortable thing I can find. Preferably sweat resistant, comfortable earloop material, and not cloth. Thanks in advance for suggestions!

I agree with @yulilin3 ...I work outside in the southern summer heat and humidity all day on my farm and have tried ALL the masks. The blue paper medical ones are the lightest and most comfortable for outdoor use. And as they are cheap, they are easy to toss out in the trash and replace every 4-6 hours.

We have a similar situation.. we live in Texas it's very hot here. We had mask made by a lady in the neighborhood with single ply polly/cotton blend I found at walmart. She made me 5 I gave her $20 for the work done. I used nextdoor.com to find her.

I like the disposable but the are a bit large. I recently bought the Tommy Copper Community Mask and have been wearing it locally here in Fl. It fits well, adjustable, and has a nose wire that keeps my glasses from fogging up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter