• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Brer Rabbit Plush?

They had him in October when I was there. My Sister in Law was there in August and they didn't have any and was told they would get more in October, which they did in Mid October when I was there and got one for my nephew. They had a lot, but that was a month ago

They had them in July, but it was in the gift shop at the exit of splash, not The Briar Patch

I've never seen Brer Rabbit - only Thumper - which like you all said - SO stupid. That was my daughter's favorite story when she was little - so I tried to get her one for years with no luck. If someone actually got one - could you post a picture? I still might get it for her - even though she's older.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter