"Bright Star bright star bright star cabin 1234"

CleoGoldfish

Earning My Ears
We are currently on Fantasy. At around 1 am, that message - bright star bright star bright star cabin 1234" (I'm giving a fake cabin number here for privacy) - was broadcast over the entire ship. Does anyone have any idea what that means?

An announcement calling for Operation Bright Star denotes a severe medical emergency requiring immediate attention. These situations can often lead to death, with some cruise lines making a second announcement, Operation Rising Star, to note that a passenger has passed away.

hope the passenger is ok. that's sad.

An announcement calling for Operation Bright Star denotes a severe medical emergency requiring immediate attention. These situations can often lead to death, with some cruise lines making a second announcement, Operation Rising Star, to note that a passenger has passed away.

hope the passenger is ok. that's sad.

Agree.

I personally know four families on this cruise as we sailed with them last year. I'm praying for everyone and hope all is ok!

Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter