Brighton style charms and WDW

jcwishes

Mouseketeer
Don't know if this is the right place to ask but I got a brighton charm bracelet for Christmas and was wondering if the sold any compatable charms I would love to pick some up when we are down for the princess half

Unfortunately the charms that WDW are selling don't fit Brighton bracelets :(. I have a brighton too and I tried to see if the beads fit. The beads that WDW is selling fit Pandora and Camilla bracelets.

ohhh...we are leaving in a couple of weeks for WDW and that was the purchase i was most looking forward too....beads for my Brighton bracelet!

but, being stubborn as i am, i will still seek the beads out and hope that they do end up fitting my bracelet.

if i come across beads that work i will post after out trip...

I'm not sure if they have the Brighton charms you are asking about, but I did notice that there was some Brighton jewelry at Uptown Jeweler's at the Magic Kingdom last weekend. I noticed some earrings and necklaces in a display case and thought it was interesting that Disney had Brighton. Maybe they will get compatible charms too??? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter