Brigitte's PTR...Wish Trip. MAW/AKL April 24th-May 5th

I didn't even think about time to clear. Hmmmm. Well, DH's payday is Sat anyway, so we can use our bill money while the check clears if we have to. :laughing:

Thats what I was thinking too Melissa. Not a big deal...I just really want to get them here this week, rather than next because next week is worse for me than this week is!!!!

Just wanted to add, our bank didnt put a hold on our expense check so it was available the following day.

Thanks Jennifer. My guess is that it is drawn on one of the local banks here in NH anyways. We live in the next town over from our chapter headquarters so I figure if we have to go to that bank and cash it we can. I'm not really that worried about it!! I would just feel better if I have it in my hands and know what it is going to cover and what it isn't!!!

I just got off the phone with our infusion company and Brigge's supplies are all set to be delivered to Kidani Village early next week. I am getting ready to place an order with garden grocer now so that we don't even have to make a Wal-Mart stop, we can go straight to AKL when we get off the plane!! The kids are going to want to get in that pool ASAP and I won't lie and say I can't wait to sit and watch them with a nice frozen beverage in my hand!!!! :cool1:

So, here is the question of the day?????? For those of you have gone before, would you say that Mayor Claytons Bday is a "don't miss" event?? I am trying to decide whether or not to get the kids in bed early since we have a full day planned for that Sunday, or if we should make it a point to get to the bday party? One of us has to go over for orientation anyways at 7:45. What time does the party usually end, and how long is it back to the WDW area from GKTW? I'm sure we will probably end up playing it by ear, but Brigitte has been having some MAJOR meltdowns when she is overtired. She's usually in bed by 8pm each night!! I think I have just answered my own question!!! :rotfl:

Im sure every family is different but for us Mayor Clyton's B-day was fun but it could have been missed. If your kids are really outgoing then they would have fun doing all the dancing and singing. They had face painting and cake,dipping dots some little carnival type games and I belive this was the only night the theatre had the candy station open with Icee's, and those powdered sugar stick things. :goodvibes If I remember right it was over about 8:00 maybe a little later.

I hope you all have an awesome trip, Shannon! :hug: Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

Sorry I missed wishing you a great trip! I will catch up on your PTR and will be ready for the TR when you get back! Hope you are having a great time!

Hope you had a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics!!

Hi there!

I was just worried about you guys!

Hope everything is ok and that you guys are just busy getting settled! :goodvibes

Hi Shannon! Hope you guys had a wonderful time. We got to spend a little time at AKL and it was really cool. I'm curious to see where you stayed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter