Brigitte's PTR...Wish Trip. MAW/AKL April 24th-May 5th

I'm glad that you got a lot accomplished with her pulmo appointment, even if it wasn't all good.:hug: Who do you guys see in pulmo? I think Ali's pulmonologist is one of our favorite doctors. We just love him. Even my husband does, and he's pretty noncommittal.:rotfl2:

I hope the kids were good today - I can't wait to see what's in the package!:woohoo::rotfl2:

Hi Guys,

So, we had an eventful weekend to say the least. The worst of it yesterday morning. My dog (75lbs, 8mo old German Shepherd) decided to chase my kitty through the house and knocked me over. I went to the ground immediately and heard the "crack"......broke my foot. The break is to high up on my foot and toe to be casted, but I am on crutches and in a Ginormous aircast...:scared1: Doc says I should just about be feeling better by the time we leave IF I do as I am told and follow orders over the next 3 weeks. I can't even believe it.

Trying to figure out how to manage the 3 kids and Brigitte from the couch is going to be pretty interesting!! Guess I'll have lots of time to check out all things DIS!!!!

We got our welcome packet from GKTW too!!! So, this is really happening, broken foot and all!!!:rotfl:

Hi Guys,

So, we had an eventful weekend to say the least. The worst of it yesterday morning. My dog (75lbs, 8mo old German Shepherd) decided to chase my kitty through the house and knocked me over. I went to the ground immediately and heard the "crack"......broke my foot. The break is to high up on my foot and toe to be casted, but I am on crutches and in a Ginormous aircast...:scared1: Doc says I should just about be feeling better by the time we leave IF I do as I am told and follow orders over the next 3 weeks. I can't even believe it.

Trying to figure out how to manage the 3 kids and Brigitte from the couch is going to be pretty interesting!! Guess I'll have lots of time to check out all things DIS!!!!

We got our welcome packet from GKTW too!!! So, this is really happening, broken foot and all!!!:rotfl:

Oh goodness! I'm so sorry you broke your foot!!! :hug: I'm glad it wasn't any worse. Put it up and get some rest.

Shannon -- I'm so sorry! Ugh!

I hope you can get some rest (amidst the busy times in the next few weeks) so that it can heal properly for the trip!!

:hug: hugs to you!! Prayers for a speedy recovery!

YIKES :eek:

wish there was something more helpful I could offer but.................I'm at a loss!

YIKES :eek:

Rest up and feel better soon :hug:

Oh no!!! Seriously?!? Well, I guess the timing was okay, if it had to happen beforehand. :sad2: Hope you can mind the doctor and get well soon!

Hey yeah.....................where have YOU been???????

It's your FOOT that's broken not your FINGERS???

:rotfl2:

Seriously though...............hope everythings ok!

Hello out there!?!?!?

Yeah, I'm still here.....:goodvibes

Thanks for all of the thoughts and well wishes. Things are, as usual, crazy around here!!

My foot is still bothering me alot. I know if I could spend a few days staying totally off it, then it would be better, but with 4 kids how does that happen :confused3 ? Exactly, it doesn't.

I spent this past weekend in NY for a baseball tournament with Jake. We didn't get back until late last night. Then had to be up and in Boston for an 8am appt. with specific instructions "Do NOT be late or the doctor will not see you!" Easier said than done coming from an hour north of Boston in peak rush hour traffic. I'm never late anyways, but I just hate being told what to do!! :rotfl: Makes me do just the opposite. I was a good girl this morning though, and got there right on time......but of course the doctor didn't see us for another 25min. So much for being on time. I'm thinking of sending him an invoice for my time!! :scared1: Of course this was a nice doctor. I liked him, and need him...so no smart-alek responses from this momma. :)

Brenna and Sean start town-league baseball and softball this week as well. Its also Brenna's last week of cheer practice. We are off to Connecticut this weekend for a cheer comp on Sunday. Jake has AAU practice Friday night. Friday is Brenna's birthday. Brigitte also has her genetics appt. on Friday morning too. Always a long appointment. Somehow we have to squeeze in the wish granters a night this week as well. Don't know when thats going to happen.

I posted the question over on the Wish thread, but am going to ask you all too. Our wish co-ordinator emailed that she made a reservation for us at Crystal Palace on a day we aren't going to MK. I feel bad telling her that I don't want the ressie. I am under the impression that they are paying for this. What should I do? I don't want to sound ungrateful. I told them before I was making all the reservations. I guess I forget that most people aren't uber-Dis freaks like all of us!!!! :laughing: They probably think I am neurotic!!!

Hope your all doing well!!

We've only got 12 days!!! :banana:

Hi Shannon! Wow, it looks like Ive missed alot. I hope your foot is feeling better soon. Sounds like your so busy I hope you find the time to just relax and get it put up. 12 days to go!! As for the res, I would make sure it's really paid for first and not just a res. We changed are plans for MK day assuming our Pirate makeup was payed for and not wanting to just skip out on it. Turns out it wasnt paid for. I know it's akward to ask but Im sure they will understand.

Craziness! You need to rest!!!
I HATE when docs keep you waiting more than a few minutes (which happens ALL the time). It's such a contradiction and disrespectful I think.

I wonder if the wish granters would even know if you cancelled the res when you got there? Since it's not a pre-pay meal, they shouldn't have paid anything for it. :confused3

Hi Shannon! Wow, it looks like Ive missed alot. I hope your foot is feeling better soon. Sounds like your so busy I hope you find the time to just relax and get it put up. 12 days to go!! As for the res, I would make sure it's really paid for first and not just a res. We changed are plans for MK day assuming our Pirate makeup was payed for and not wanting to just skip out on it. Turns out it wasnt paid for. I know it's akward to ask but Im sure they will understand.

My guess is that it is just a reservation and they will have us pay for it out of our expense check. You haven't missed much, I haven't been on much. I am going to be a raging witch come next week because I seriously have ZERO time to get ready!!! Oh well, just adds to the excitement, right!!!

Craziness! You need to rest!!!
I HATE when docs keep you waiting more than a few minutes (which happens ALL the time). It's such a contradiction and disrespectful I think.

I wonder if the wish granters would even know if you cancelled the res when you got there? Since it's not a pre-pay meal, they shouldn't have paid anything for it. :confused3

I am hoping to meet up with our wish granters on Thursday night......praying that night works for them because if it doesn't, I am in a serious bind. :scared1: I don't have a free night again until next Friday and that just won't work since we need to get that expense check in the bank so it clears before we go. I am hoping to get some clarification from them then. It was my understanding that they like to do one "extra" for their wish kids. CP isn't working for me. I actually have a ressie for there on the extended part of our trip. Jake requested it, so we will be celebrating his B-day there on our last MK morning before we leave to come home. Brigge doesn't even know who Winnie the Pooh and friends are. I will likely just apply it to the Chef Mickey ADR we have and not even mention it to them. I haven't called them yet since I don't want to rock the boat until I actually know what their intentions are. Guess I'll just wait and see!

I am hoping to meet up with our wish granters on Thursday night......praying that night works for them because if it doesn't, I am in a serious bind. :scared1: I don't have a free night again until next Friday and that just won't work since we need to get that expense check in the bank so it clears before we go. I am hoping to get some clarification from them then. It was my understanding that they like to do one "extra" for their wish kids. CP isn't working for me. I actually have a ressie for there on the extended part of our trip. Jake requested it, so we will be celebrating his B-day there on our last MK morning before we leave to come home. Brigge doesn't even know who Winnie the Pooh and friends are. I will likely just apply it to the Chef Mickey ADR we have and not even mention it to them. I haven't called them yet since I don't want to rock the boat until I actually know what their intentions are. Guess I'll just wait and see!

I didn't even think about time to clear. Hmmmm. Well, DH's payday is Sat anyway, so we can use our bill money while the check clears if we have to. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter