• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bring coffee onboard?

Soontobegoodsell

Mouseketeer
I have an odd question. We're going to be purchasing coffee beans/ground coffee from the polynesian resort to bring home for my father, but I want to make sure I can bring it on the cruise since we're going there after the resort stay. Any ideas?

Why not have the resort ship it home for you then you don't have to worry about carting extra items with you on the cruise or them confiscating it.

My mom always brings along a ziplock of pete's and has never had a problem. I plan to bring starbucks via's. The coffee on board is absolutely horrendous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter