Bring our own beach chairs to pool areas?

dclDream2018

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to bring our own chairs in the pool area? Planning ahead for a busy weekend and assuming pool chairs will be taken.

That is not allowed. Which resort? Most have ample seating. And if its Storm A Long they will begin restricting entry once maxed out.

I learned something new, you cannot bring your own chairs to the parks but you may bring a small chair to the resort pools.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230906-103022.png
    Screenshot_20230906-103022.png
    54 KB · Views: 33
I learned something new, you cannot bring your own chairs to the parks but you may bring a small chair to the resort pools.
I would not rely on that. Chat CM's are notorious for giving out incorrect information. I was at the WL main pool and some guests had their own chairs and were told by the lifeguard they (the chairs) could not be in the pool area. You might be able to get away with it in a quiet pool, but not a main pool, especially if it's so crowded as there are no chairs available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter