Bring water into the parks

You can but also have to carry said water around all day. I like to carry around the least amount of items, even if I have a stroller to put it in, so it can be easier just to buy a drink and toss it when done.

Had leftover cans of soda from instacart order and took them to park along with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, Twizzlers, a bag of chips and some Cuties on our last day as we had checked out before going to the park. No problem at security. Ate them outdoors at Casey’s area at MK as it is closed and watched a cavalcade go by. Enjoyed that more than the typical Disney quick service meal. As others have noted, no glass containers allowed.

Any idea if the Star Wars refillable cup is insulated and will keep ice/cold?
would help give me a push over to buy it if so
It is insulated and keeps things cold for a few hours. I wouldn’t bring it into the parks, though, because the seal isn’t water tight.

Had leftover cans of soda from instacart order and took them to park along with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, Twizzlers, a bag of chips and some Cuties on our last day as we had checked out before going to the park. No problem at security. Ate them outdoors at Casey’s area at MK as it is closed and watched a cavalcade go by. Enjoyed that more than the typical Disney quick service meal. As others have noted, no glass containers allowed.

I have often thought that about food we brought in. No one can make a sandwich more suited to my tastes than I can. Then you add in no waiting in line in order to get the food. Bonus! It helps that DH insists on bringing in a backpack. We usually eat one sit-down meal a day, more than that seems like a waste of park time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter