Bringing a 7 mth old - what rides are safe?

mom2jp

Earning My Ears
Our new baby will be 7 months when we go and our toddler will be 3. Are there any rides that are safe to bring a baby on?

We went when our daughers were 3 1/2 and 9 months. All the rides your 3 year old can go on, your baby can too in your lap.

Pretty much everything except the trill rides!

Have a blast! Our daughter loved all the sights and sounds. She even enjoyed the Haunted Mansion!

I highly recommend some sort of backpack or sling for your baby!

Makes waiting in line easier and, if its a sling, you don't have to take the baby out for most rides.

ENJOY!!!

I've seen newborns on rides. The youngest we brought our son on rides was 15 months and he went on everything except thrill rides. S

great! my ds will be 9 months when we go in late january and i was hoping they'd allow me to hold him on most of the mk rides...

We took our DS to DL when only 10 months, the biggest problem we had was carrying him in line. You can't take the stroller in line, and he couldn't stand yet. It got to be a bit much. But they didn't have FP for most rides. We waited for Dumbo 40min, pasing DS back & forth! Go early to Fantasyland, then relax! To go on rides a 2nd time, get 1 FP for Pooh & 1 for Peter Pan, and each of you take them on again. Besides FL try Peoplemover, Jungle Cruise, Alladdin Carpets maybe Pirates. Our DS liked it, but he wasn't afraid of the dark yet, now he is.
Have a wonderful vacation!

Originally posted by Dana_Buckley
We took our DS to DL when only 10 months, the biggest problem we had was carrying him in line. You can't take the stroller in line, and he couldn't stand yet. It got to be a bit much.

i bought a 'hip carrier' specifically for this purpose! i hope it works out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter