Bringing food into Fantasmic

Scrappysquirrel

Earning My Ears
When my family last visited WDW in 2010, we followed a tip and were able to pick up food from a nearby counter service to carry in while we waited for the 1st Fantasmic show of the night to begin. It was a great way to pass part of our wait time. We’re planning a trip for this summer and would like to do this again, but I haven’t been able to find any information. Are we allowed to bring food in for our Fantasmic wait from elsewhere in the park or is this frowned upon?

They were selling popcorn and other food inside the Fantasmic area when we went on Dec. 13th, so I'm guessing you'll have no problem bringing anything in.

It is kind of like going to a sporting event. There are concession stands and people walking around selling stuff as well.

In general: if a theatre has concrete you can bring in food and drink, if it has carpet then no food or drink.

You can bring stuff into Fantasmic, and it's one of the only venues at WDW that sells popcorn, nachos, drinks, etc inside the venue

I'm going to add another question to this...

What time do you they start letting people in the standby line into the venue if show is at 7pm?

We don't care for hot dogs and iirc that is about all they have for food so we always get a sandwich or something else portable to bring in with us. Alternately we have a late lunch and then snack at Fantasmic followed by a light dinner depending on the times / time of year.

I agree with the pp who mentioned the vip dessert package -we did this in November and really enjoyed the food and the viewing area, another option!

The concession lineup at fantastic has always been very long the 3 times we have been. Bad timing or is it always like this?

The concession lineup at fantastic has always been very long the 3 times we have been. Bad timing or is it always like this?

It is certainly not always long, so yes, timing is always a factor for anything at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter