Bringing food into the parks????

In April of 2002 we brought sandwiches, water and snacks to the park in a small collapsable cooler. The security people checked and said nothing. I remember 1 day we bought fries and sodas at Cosmic Rays in MK and ate our sandwiches in the AC. People kept stopping at our table saying what a good idea we had

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

In April of 2002 we brought sandwiches, water and snacks to the park in a small collapsable cooler. The security people checked and said nothing. I remember 1 day we bought fries and sodas at Cosmic Rays in MK and ate our sandwiches in the AC. People kept stopping at our table saying what a good idea we had

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I have a backpack with a small detachable cooler on the bottom of it and it holds 4 sandwiches and 4 juice boxes and I have never been refused entry into the park - plus DH carries 4 refillable filtered water bottles - one for each of us in his backpack - so we can continualy have water in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter