• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Brisully??

Brian just got so busy with the demands of real life that he decided to cut back on his obligation here.

It would be best to PM him if you want to ask him what he's been up to, since it's not really on-topic for the Photography Board.

Ahhh, I see, thanks much, Kath. No need for me to bother him though, he usually pops up a few times every year at the Chicago DIS meets. And yes, I know from this point forward not on topic here, but thought it was, prior to my knowing he was not on here anymore, as he had been a moderator here on the Photography Board and just had not seen him in a few months here, from right after the board started. No more Bri talk from me. :ssst: Again, thanks for the update, Kath. :)

Sorry Dan, I'm not sure how but I missed this post. Unfortunately Brian had gotten too busy and with regrets had to attend to other things in his life. He'll definitely be missed and hopefully he'll still stop by when things calm down for him a little.

Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter