Brita bottles

PaulaJ

<font color=FF66FF>Hostess of the new Tag Fairy Ch
Has anyone tried the effectiveness of BRITA water filter bottles on WDW'S water?

Hi Yes I have just gotten back frm WDW friday. We brought the personal size bottles and they were great. I filled it with ice in the AM and it was cold for about an hour and a half. It was very hot this past week. The taste was great though. I only bought one bottle the entire week at a park. WE squeezed water thru the filter to brush our teeth too. The kids can't stand the taste from the tap water in FL.

We always use our filters because we find that they work great. This year though we found that the water was just plain more disgusting than usual! After 2 days of filtered water and lots of ice, my DH and I had sore stomachs, so we purchased bottled water at our hotel and poured it into our bottles. At first we thought that maybe the filters needed to be changed, but then we realized that these were brand new. If you have sensitive stomachs and lots of sensitivities like my DH and I do, you'll know right away if the filters have helped or not.

Good luck! Tiger:jester:

just an fyi, the fill and go filters will also fit on the regular bottles (with the sip type top). i tried it yesterday on an empty bottle of water. this will save you $ if you just buy the filters and put them on your own bottles (i believe they go for about $6 for two).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter