Brita Fill & Go ?????

Snow Wight

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
I have recently purchased a Brita Fill & Go for myself and for my DD. We have not used them yet.

I also just purchased a really cute kids fanny pack with water bottle holder and water bottle (included).

My problem now is that I don't think that the Brita bottle will fit into the holder.

My question is...could I fill up my Brita bottle and squeeze it into her water bottle? Would that filter her water enough?

You filter it when you are about to drink it, not just when it's sitting in the water bottle. It should work just fine.

It works just fine. I do it all the time when I prefer to have a glass of water than a bottle of it. :p

Wal-Greens has a filter that fits any sports bottle with the pull up sipper cap[like the ones in/on the Britta] for $3.99!!! just add one to the childs bottle and you are all set!!

It's not really my business but you know those brita water bottles are only charcoal. They will filter out debris or sediment but NOT bacteria or parasites . Read the label. My suggestion is to buy a case of water bottles at Wal-mart.

The water is stricktly regulated and you know there won't be any tiny animals in it. One case (16 bottles)lasted my family of 3-1 week exactly last june.

Is there something in the Disney water that I don't know about? We drink it all the time from the take-outs and in the hotels. I don't like water fountains so we bring water bottles to the parks. Should I worry about it otherwise?

There's been some discussion on the boards about whether or not there is something wrong with the Disney water. Personally, I'm sure the water in WDW is as safe as the water I drink at home every day. Most people seem to be concerned about the taste, which the Brita or other filtered bottles will take care of. It's the taste I can't stand, and the filtered bottle takes care of that.

one: when you first get the water bottle and install the filter..be SURE to run one FULL bottle through the botlle to get any excess charcoal out..you'll see when you first squezze the bottle it'll come out black from the charcoal

2nd: i dont know if it was me but the water down there is not the greatest..i still got sick off the water.. i'd just buy bottled water if i were you..but maybe im just paranoid...

my guess is that anyone that hasnt gotten sick on the water there is used to it...you see I drink NOTHING but bottled water... no tap water at all..so i might have been more seceptable to ANY parasites or chemicals in the water...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter