Broadway Fotographics

DrKnow77

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever used Broadway Fotographics for their videography / photography? I called them several days ago and left a message for them to call me back, but they still haven't. We've emailed them several times too.

Is this unusual? I would think they would want business.... Does anybody have any thoughts? Should I just keep calling? I really would like to book as soon as possible (I like to budget way ahead of time!)

Thanks for any info.

Hi There,
My fiance and I are getting hitched at WDW a couple of months after you!!! Here are my thoughts on businesses that do not return phone calls. Unless you have heard really great things about "Broadway Fotographics" from word of mouth and want to give it one more try by phone, I would not continue calling or e-mailing. By the sound of things this particular business may not have very good customer service skills or value your potential business. And a scary thought from a fellow wedding planner,,,imagine if were to you book with them and they don't return your calls as the wedding approaches and you have questions or concerns to tie up before the big day. If you have heard good things about this company, give them one more shot. Otherwise I would take a look at other options. Try www.chapmanphotography.com and www.stvsweddings.com and happy planning!!!

I sent them SEVERAL requests for a sample video while we were planning our wedding and they NEVER responded. Personally, I would stay FAR away from them! We used Gary Fox for our pictures and we absolutely LOVE them. We were lucky enough to have a family friend who is a videographer and he did video for us as a gift and it came out great!

Lori

I as well tried to contact Broadway Fotographics for my disney wedding in May. Waiting 3 weeks so far and still have not heard back so I booked www.stvsweddings.com . I am soooooo happy they did not get back to me know after I viewed what www.stvsweddings.com had to offer. As for a photographer unfortunately Randy Chapman is unavailble for the day of our wedding as well as Jeff Hawkins so we are still looking. Any suggestion anyone. We are having a custom wedding however only looking for pictures taken at the resort while we are getting ready as well as at the ceremoney and after ceremony. So basicly 3 - 4 hours.

Any suggestions welcome.
Thanks
Ellie

We used Broadway Photo for our photo and video and LOVED them! They were always nice and informative on the phone when we were planning and they were great to work with on our wedding. We got all the shots we wanted and we were very happy with the results. I would use them again without hesitation.

Also, when we were planning we contacted everyone for samples and NOONE gave us any. I know Randy Chapman and Gary Fox are very popular but we never received their samples either along with others. So in my case, if I used that as a reason not to use someone we would have ended up without a photographer. Guess I just had a stroke of bad luck in this department. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter