Broken foot

mrsmom

<font color=green>Drinks P.C.'s in the C.C. at P.I
I found out yesterday i have a bone in my foot that has a stress fracture, They wraped it and put this walking boot on that looks like a ski boot. My question is will i still be able to get on the RNR and all the other rides with this? I leave in two weeks.
Thanks in advance
Kim:earsgirl: :earsboy:
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Disney won't stop you if that's wwhat you are asking.
They do have warning notices for the rougher rides on the park maps and posted at rides (at the queue entrance and before boarding). It's up to you to read the warnings and decide if it's OK to ride though.
You might want to ask your doctor before you go which rides you should really avoid.

Originally posted by mrsmom
I found out yesterday i have a bone in my foot that has a stress fracture, They wraped it and put this walking boot on that looks like a ski boot. My question is will i still be able to get on the RNR and all the other rides with this? I leave in two weeks.
Thanks in advance
Kim:earsgirl: :earsboy:
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Disney won't care but if you plan to use that foot to wedge yourself into a ride or to step out of a ride onto, you are going to wish you hadn't. I just did the same to mine, for the second time and, although the recovery time is pretty quick, the pain level stays pretty much the same. It doesn't take much foot flexion to turn that fracture into a break and medical care on vacation is a bore...Be careful and have lots of fun...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter