Brunch at the Top reservation

WaterLinds

DIS Veteran
I know there used to be a brunch at the top mega thread but I couldn’t find it in my search, nor a lot of current discussion. If I just missed it please feel free to point me there!

I was interested in booking it for our March trip, but when I go to the California Grill page the search bar only lists dinner times for the Sunday we are there (March 9). I know it may be fully booked since the 180 mark has passed, but it’s not even searchable as far as I can tell. Does that mean it’s not being offered that day? Or am I doing something wrong in my search?

It is possible that the times have not been released yet. If it was booked, you should still be able to select the time to search for. Good luck, it's a great brunch!

What they said; it may not be bookable yet. Keep checking, though, as I agree, it's a nice brunch! We just went a week ago!

It's bookable for that time. They show availability on March 17th and 24th but nothing for the 10th. I'd keep checking. I booked mine well inside the 180 day mark. I actually canceled it once too but was able to re-book 2 weeks later after diligently checking.

Good luck.

It’s one of the tougher reservations to get. As others suggested, keep checking. You might also make use of the Touring Plans reservation finder (you get a text when something opens matching your criteria... but you have to jump on it and log in and make the reservation yourself). Good luck. I’m trying it next month and can’t wait!

Sorry guys, apparently I shouldn’t try to read the calendar before I finish my coffee! The problem was indeed that I was searching for a Saturday by mistake. Oops.

We are still in Orlando on the 17th so I’ve snagged us a spot then and I’ll keep an eye out for the 10th in case we can switch.

I was able to get a reservation at 180 + 2 by calling Disney Dinning for the spring break time frame. I find calling works better than the website sometimes. They sometimes offer me better options that I can’t see on the web, especially the “it isn’t loaded into the system yet”.

i just managed to grab a reservation for next weekend but it conflicts with flight of passage. what do i do!?

i just managed to grab a reservation for next weekend but it conflicts with flight of passage. what do i do!?
Haven’t done the brunch, but it sounds amazing. I’d keep refreshing and see if you can modify that FP. How many in your party? There tends to be a lot of day of movement with FPs so if you have a small group maybe you can shift it later in the day and still do both!

FOP is REALLY tough FP to get.. And it is INCREDIBLE! SO you may have to give it up on that day... But keep looking for alternate times. Also, is "Brunch at the Top" referring to brunch at the Top of the World lounge?

FOP is REALLY tough FP to get.. And it is INCREDIBLE! SO you may have to give it up on that day... But keep looking for alternate times. Also, is "Brunch at the Top" referring to brunch at the Top of the World lounge?

Brunch at the Top is the Sunday Brunch at California Grill.

see! its a first world sophies choice!!! im a party of 1 so i keep trying on the fast pass...it may be a down to the wire decision!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter