Bsod?!?Closed, VMK Down 2-2-07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you see..they were going to start mardi gras in the french quarter but when they saw what the hosts were willing to do to get beads they all had to be fired. so...yavn is sitting all alone in disbelief with no staff to help him how to turn on the server again. :dance3:

Well you see..they were going to start mardi gras in the french quarter but when they saw what the hosts were willing to do to get beads they all had to be fired. so...yavn is sitting all alone in disbelief with no staff to help him how to turn on the server again. :dance3:
Hey yavn just press the big RED Button! lol

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

This sentence is in place of x-rated joke about hosts. :scared1:

Playful spooks have interrupted our tour. Please remain seated in your.....compuuuuuter chair. We will proceed two minutes before closing.

Wow guess nothing has changed, i left for a while and came back for the event... guess no event today

Vmk will not let me in. Its like stuck in log in mode. The screen has been black for around 14 minutes now. What do i do?:eek:

Vmk will not let me in. Its like stuck in log in mode. The screen has been black for around 14 minutes now. What do i do?:eek:

You check the boards and see that there is a thread at least 10 pages ling already dealing with this, and decide that it's probably VMK, and not your computer causing the problem.:wizard:

I tried again and i got a VMK is closed and your DC thing. First one so far for me and now a techincal thing:lmao: :surfweb: :sad2:

Maybe PETA Shut VMK down for mistreatment and unfair wages to the Yeti, dragon and gator waiter?
I bet the waiter made an annonymous call! :rolleyes1

Okay so I just got home from work. Am I upset VMK is still down, yes. Did I care quite as much after I read all this, no!

From VMK_MagicalLadee's offer to help, "I have 12 and I really only need 11", to the gator, the dragon, Jake and Haley, girly-man Blackheart, and Esmeralda's inability to predict it all. I am sitting here LMAO! :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

AntJewel you are correct we need counselling, but we're having some semblance of fun and that's most important right. Wait no the darned limited time hats and earning credits for the kiosk are most important, but you get my point.

-Stacey

Omg, i really want the new items. Do u think they will sell them tomorrow if we can't get on tonight?

all of the items but the feather hat should be for sale tommorow!

I have heard a rumor that VMK will not be back up tonight. Won't stop me from trying, though. I REALLY want that mask!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter