Bsod - Sunday 2/18/07

I am so depressed. I know now if we do get in to play the quest. It will be one of those I have no clue to the answers !! I need to cheer up this is so not like me !! :wizard: A little magic over here please! :wizard:

Which totally reminds me that I have to go make another batch of syrup...

Here is the awesome recipe I am using:

Step 1: Go out to BevMo or some other liqueur place (don't worry, you're buying non-alcoholic stuff). Ask for Torani brand "Italian Soda syrup" flavored Creme DeMenthe. Make sure it is non-alcoholic! :scared:

Step 2: Go out and grab Natural Lime juice (usually found with the "cooking" supplies of your local market) and grab Frozen Lemonade mix (found in the Frozen Juice section of the Freezer department).

Step 3: Go and throw the Frozen Lemonade mix in a medium-sized bowl when you get home, and let it thaw until it is liquid.

Step 4: Follow this recipe and measure out the materials accordingly:
1 cup Sugar
3 tsp. Lime Juice Concentrate
3 cups Soda Water
6 tbsp. Creme DeMenthe (hard to find, but this is important)
6 oz. thawed Lemonade Concentrate

Step 5: When you have the Lemonade, Lime, Soda Water, and Sugar, all measured out, put them in a pot and boil.

Step 6: Put it off the flame when it is boiling and allow it some time to cool down.

Step 7: Throw in the Creme DeMenthe syrup: your liquid shall now become a minty green color (as seen on the VMK pins).

Step 8: put the Mint Julep syrup in the freezer, and give it twenty minutes or so. You want it to cool down, but not to freeze.

Step 9: Put the syrup in a large tupperware bottle, and pour enough syrup into your drink, so that the liquid reaches nearly the halfway point in the cup.

Step 10: At this point, you put in Diet Sprite for a little extra bubbly+Limon flavor. Fill up the rest of your glass with Diet Sprite, and enjoy your Mint Julep.

This sounds awesome! I'm going to try it...

Maybe we have all just found the problem! Vmk loads past 100% and loads us into another rhealm - another alternate world of BSOD!:confused3 :scared1: Welcome to the Twilight Zone...

I am so depressed. I know now if we do get in to play the quest. It will be one of those I have no clue to the answers !! I need to cheer up this is so not like me !! :wizard: A little magic over here please! :wizard:

Well you have us disers to help give hints, on stumpers, Not complet spoilers, but help. I know i am going to be rushing to finsh the quest, because i have a few to do, beucase some of my family is sick today! so i said i would help them while they rest! only its hard to help when we have BSOD!!! again today

Maybe we have all just found the problem! Vmk loads past 100% and loads us into another rhealm - another alternate world of BSOD!:confused3 :scared1: Welcome to the Twilight Zone...
maybe this is the true problem i always wondered why we went past 100% when I could have sworn they said in school that the maximum was 100% (granted it has been awhile since i was in school maybe things have changed)

If this is the VMK Twilight Zone of BSOD they why no fun ride, or photos!

Great recipe!!! I wonder if Amazon.com Sells all of those ingredients! That would be neat! Why Diet Sprite can we use normal Sprite or 7-up or Siera-Mist? BTW how good is it and should it be served with any fruit or toping?

We have a DIS Cooking Show going on while we wait for VMK to Un BSOD it self today!!!

No fruit or topping is required if you are making it for yourself.

As to the Sprite question: feel free to experiment. I have only tried Diet Sprite, and that tastes rather good as is. I just figured that with all the sugar we were throwing into the recipe, we may want to be Diet on something.:lmao:

You know as I sit here and read our lovely thread here, drinking my 3rd cup of coffee :surfweb: (and thinking about making it an irish coffee, mexican coffee.. heck any coffee with that little something extra:laughing: ) I wonder...

Why is VMK the only online game I play that ever gives me the BSOD, White Box of Death, FSOD, the ever popular " Vmk Is open from 10am-1am ", "No connection available", etc etc etc????:confused3 :confused:

I know VMK is free game, but come on already. I play other free online games and never have this much trouble.:headache: If I didn't love vmk so much I don't know if I would put up with this.:sad2:

Sorry just had to get that out. :cutie:

I totally agree with you and that is why vmk keeps doing the BSOD because they love us so much!!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :badpc:
Sorry had to say this....:grouphug:

My error messages are:

Connection Error Message
There is no current connection.
Connection was disconnected.

and then:

Can't enter VMK.
There is a technical problem with the game and/or Disney registration.

Is that what everyone else is getting?:rolleyes1

My error messages are:

Connection Error Message
There is no current connection.
Connection was disconnected.

and then:

Can't enter VMK.
There is a technical problem with the game and/or Disney registration.

Is that what everyone else is getting?:rolleyes1

Variations of the theme, but yes.

You got questions? Yeti has answers!
Dear Yeti,
why is it that Every Sunday at quest time VMK is down? You know we are all addicted and need our free quest prizes so, why must you do this to us? I am very confused and need answers before I am forced to drive across statelines to beable to make a not disney friendly drink.

I'm getting the "There is a techinical problem with the game/ and or Disney registration." Pardon my horrible spelling abilities :D

this is pissing me off so bad i want to get on before the quest is over. . .grrrrrrr vmk seriously needs to hurry up and fix these problems i think its really ridiculous that this always happends i've never had any problems with other sites that are like vmk. . .ahhhh its so frustrating

Dear Yeti,
why is it that Every Sunday at quest time VMK is down? You know we are all addicted and need our free quest prizes so, why must you do this to us? I am very confused and need answers before I am forced to drive across statelines to beable to make a not disney friendly drink.

Send that question in! :lmao: I doubt Yeti would answer but it would be hilarious all the same. In fact, why don't we all Ask Yeti instead of the usual Black Hole route? Maybe a multitude of "how come VMK always breaks on Sunday?" to Yeti will motivate them to action.

Dear Yeti,

We should all submit that question and mabey just mabey it would get answerd or the sunday bsod would be fixed.

:love:
I totally agree with you and that is why vmk keeps doing the BSOD because they love us so much!!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :badpc:
Sorry had to say this....:grouphug:

:rotfl: Yes Vmk must love us so much considering how much we get the BSOD lately.:rotfl: In fact I'm getting that warm fuzzy feeling inside (not!:laughing:) thinking that VMK loves us all so much.:lmao:

Is it STILL down! :headache: I got up at 6:50 ish in the morning to do JC and could not get on. I saw no posts about it here yet and I was too tired to investigate so back to bed I went. I thought it would be fixed by now for sure. I'm thinking the Ask Yeti thing would be a good idea. At least that way someone would get the messages, and get them over, and over, and over...

-Stacey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter