BTMR wheelchair question...

Unless it is very un-busy when you come, you will probably be given a wheelchair return card with a time to come back and go on the attraction.

Is that what they are doing now....a wheelchair return time? I don't think we are gonna get a DAS
We used to always get a GAC Though

Is that what they are doing now....a wheelchair return time? I don't think we are gonna get a DAS
We used to always get a GAC Though

A wheelchair return time is not the same as DAS. If the wheelchair resolves the guest's need(s), then a DAS will not be issued.

The wheelchair return times are given when the parks are quite busy at rides with separate wheelchair entrances -- often rides that would get very backed up for those in wheelchairs resulting in an extra long wait. My understanding is it seems to be working quite well. Wheelchair return times may or may not be in use at any given ride or on any given day, it depends how smoothly things are going at the time.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter