Bubba and Tink Final Update 11/23

We were out of town over the weekend and I missed your update. I love the elephants in the fountain (and Mark loved them). The basketball garbage can is awesome.

Your food at NBA City looks really good.

Glad to see Carol got "near" the pool.

I loved that courtyard !! It was sooo relaxing !!! That Garbage Can was amazing so original !!

Always look for interesting trash cans and that sure was one!

I guess Carol did not get IN the pool. :fish:

I don't think I have ever seen an interesting garbage can before , but I will sure be looking for more !!

Hi Rosie! Slowly but surely I am making the rounds here and trying to catch up with everyone after a verrrrry long move!

Looks like everyone had a great time at US - I hate to admit it, but that resort looks like it's worth taking the time and $$ out to visit some time! Looks like your gang like the food at Bubba Gumps - did they enjoy the atmosphere, too?

Hi Rosie! Slowly but surely I am making the rounds here and trying to catch up with everyone after a verrrrry long move!

Looks like everyone had a great time at US - I hate to admit it, but that resort looks like it's worth taking the time and $$ out to visit some time! Looks like your gang like the food at Bubba Gumps - did they enjoy the atmosphere, too?

Yes the resort was beautiful !! But Disney has me spoiled I like the KTTK cards and no mesing with express passes and tickets !! The water taxi was VERY nice though and once we found it we used it every day !!:cool1: Bubba Gumps was great !!The Bucket of Trash was a big hit with the guy who got it , we were not sure he would like it but he ATE THE WHOLE THING!!!:rotfl2:

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Thanks Christine
tinkerbell2q3.gif

Well hopefully today I can wrap this up and concentrate on my TR !!! We went to Walmart last night:crazy2::crazy2:!!! But did not hit the main 5a sales today !! Just Rite Aid and Big Lots, I have most of the stuff wrapped :goodvibes until of course Judy gets paid and buys more !! All I have left is a gift for her and I am checking out automatic car starters , see if I can get a certificate for one , just a few other little exchange gifts and I am done !!!:cool1::cool1:

Continuing on with our last supper , DESSERTS

Universal2012247.jpg

Sundae

Universal2012249.jpg

Carol's dessert can't remember the name BUT she said it was almost as good as Raglan Roads dessert but not quite !!:lmao:

Universal2012250.jpg

Carrot cake , this was huge !!!!

Universal2012251.jpg

Chocolate cake or Brownie with icecream

Universal2012252.jpg

My dessert in was banana and yummy and very filling !!

With very full tummies we headed back to pack and our last sleep ther !!!
The next morning we finalized packing and headed downstairs for a cooked breakfast , we mostly opted for the buffet which for some reason I did not take pix of. I know they had an omelette station which many took advantage of and it was very good if pricey !!

Time for a last look around

Universal2012268.jpg

The gang in the courtyard .

We then waited for Mears Shuttle which was on time and headed back to the airport .
We decided to eat at the Food Court before security and enjoyed our final meal as a group
Luck was with us and no major problems with security , although this time the guards sent a couple though the body scan and soon realised this was NOT a good idea:rotfl2: So the rest got to go thru the GATE :rotfl2:
Luckily the departure gates were fairly close so I was able to get the 2 Albany bound guys on easily while Carol sat with our group who had a couple of hours to wait , but that went by quickly with potty breaks etc and we finally boarded our plane FIRST!! Again a lesson learned , if you don't want Rosie's guys to delay take off let us on First:rotfl2::rotfl2:

So inclusion Carol and I enjoyed the guys and Universal, the food was all good , but it's NOT Disney !!!

Wow, Rosie! Another trip report finished. I would love some of the desserts you guys had, unfortunately the one Carol had looked the least inviting to me. ;)
Thanks for the report, it brought back fun memories of us staying at UO (that was pre-DCL :rotfl2:).

Can't wait for your next trip and report! :goodvibes

Wow, Rosie! Another trip report finished. I would love some of the desserts you guys had, unfortunately the one Carol had looked the least inviting to me. ;)
Thanks for the report, it brought back fun memories of us staying at UO (that was pre-DCL :rotfl2:).

Can't wait for your next trip and report! :goodvibes

Thanks Karin !!Now I have to concentrate on my Disney TR !! Then it will be time to start the Disney Cruise Ptr !!

Yummy desserts, I'm glad the departure was relatively uneventful.

I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!!

Rosie, I am SO excited for your Cruise PTR - be sure to let me know right away! :boat:

I will !! I prolly wont hear anything to early February though , although Iwill be asking before that:rotfl2::rotfl2: I think she said they had enough already, but they haven't assigned who is going, as there may be 2 groups !!

Great last update, Rosie. Dessert looks yummy.

I'm glad it was a good trip, and I agree with you...it is NOT Disney.

Rosie - this is definitely NOT the trip report to read if one were on a diet. There is food, and lots of it, on every page! It all looks so delicious, especially those final desserts.

Glad you had such a great time at Universal, even though it isn't Disney. It still looks like a great trip!

Yummy desserts, I'm glad the departure was relatively uneventful.

I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!!

Yes the group was awesome and we did have a great time !!

Great last update, Rosie. Dessert looks yummy.

I'm glad it was a good trip, and I agree with you...it is NOT Disney.

The desserts were YUMMY !!! Nothing compares to Disney for me !!!

Rosie - this is definitely NOT the trip report to read if one were on a diet. There is food, and lots of it, on every page! It all looks so delicious, especially those final desserts.

Glad you had such a great time at Universal, even though it isn't Disney. It still looks like a great trip!

Yes Food is always a big part of any trip and the guys soon get used to not eating till Rosie has her pix :rotfl2:

So Rose I hear that you know Cathleen and I's great news!:goodvibes For all who don't head over to my PTR... lets just say that we can hear the sound of bells in the distance;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter