Bubba and Tink Final Update 11/23

That view is gorgeous! :love:

Can't same the same for those Elvis impersonators though.;) I give them credit for doing what they enjoy for sure. ::yes::

:thumbsup2:rotfl2::rotfl2:So continuing with Lake George !!

Will will go to the Beach the first night to watch the Opening Ceromoniesand thinking of this for our 2 who are SLOW , we have no room to bring wheelchairs , but I had a BRAINSTORM we can bring those folding chairs and they can sit and watch the Opening !!Seating there is minmal and most sit on the grass , whuich is OUT for those 2 Will also bring a few throws for the others !!

The next morning we will watch the performers and then for lunch head to our favorite first lunch place:rotfl2:A & W they are really close and have lots of choices !!Then back to the Forum till close to supper time .Here is the dilemma I definately want to do the German restaurant again but we may want to go to a restaurant on the Saturday where there is an ELVIS performing annnnnd they don't announce those locations until the event starts . So dilemma do we do the German restaurant on Friday and see if we can find an ELVIS about town for lunchon Saturday and hit the Golden Corral ,which Carol raves about for supper saturday . The last night we will do this Moosetooth Restaurant that Carol also wants to do !!Of course we have the Brunch Cruise on Sunday !!Do ya get the picture a whole lot of eating
:thumbsup2:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Can't believe this is only 4 weeks away !!!:cool1:

Do ya get the picture a whole lot of eating:thumbsup2:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Can't believe this is only 4 weeks away !!!:cool1:

Just as any trip should be...food, food and more food!!! ::yes:: Think I would work around the trying to find Elvis since everyone enjoys that so much!:thumbsup2

Oh, and good idea about the folding seats! Can you throw one in your suitcase so I can watch IllumiNations comfortably??:rotfl2:

popcorn::

Welcome to the Dis and to my PTR!!! I think you will find some humorous activities on my threads ! I am a Dis Granny who is still a KID at heart!!The BOYS (Glenn, Marv, Dan and Tim will keep me on my toes :rotfl2:.

You sure are a popular Grannie!!:cool1:

:banana:Cape Cod Updated !!!!

We got a list of 6 of the 8 who are coming :scared1:and 3 of them are gonna be scarey.

1. Who I know Oh to well but agreed for Carol and I to take her !! She is under threat of pulling her schinannigans :scared1::scared1::rotfl2:
2. We seem to remmeber from last year at Elvis although NOT in our group, non verbal and will not sit down .... This should be interesting :rotfl2:
3. Also Non verbal and Carol knows her and says she can be very stubborn and is afraid of animals , we are hoping that doesnot include Whales :rotfl2:also is a wanderer

So I am praying the other 5 are cream puffs :rotfl2: So far no Blind people for us to loose :rotfl2:

Found out a little more about the itinary:-
Day 1. Simply get there and eat supper

Day 2. Potato Chip Factory:cool1::cool1::cool1: and general sightseeing and shopping in Hyannis area . Eat supper in that area either Hyannis or Barnstable

Day 3 . Provincetown for the Whale Watch around noon , lasting about 3 hours and then supper in that area followed by an evening Dune Buggy ride in an airconditioned bus !!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Day 4 Plimoth Plantation which sjhould take at least 3 hours , some Plymouth sightseeing to include THE ROCK, supper in that area

Day 5 Homeward bound :thumbsup2

I am meeting with Patti next week to get all the info on that trip AND our remaining 2 UNIVERSAL and DISNEY!!!!!:banana::banana:

Dates Universal September 20th thru 24th ( 4 nights)

Disney October 11th thru 16th (5 night)

I am REALLY excited about them !!!!:banana::cloud9::banana:

Oh my!!! Oh, Rosie, what you'll do for a trip!!!:rotfl:

Be prepared for a drive to Provincetown - it is at the far opposite end of the Cape....and it has some very colorful characters...so if you do any shopping there, be prepared...some of your gang might have a comment or two.:thumbsup2

Hyannis use to have a lot of nice upscale shops, but last time I was there it was catering much more to tourists - which should make it more fun for your gang.

I did some more research on that hotel and if possible, would highly recommend you try to switch to the Comfort Inn. ::yes:: They are not likely to be very accommodating to your group - not even treat you all nicely. :(

Oh my!!! Oh, Rosie, what you'll do for a trip!!!:rotfl:

Be prepared for a drive to Provincetown - it is at the far opposite end of the Cape....and it has some very colorful characters...so if you do any shopping there, be prepared...some of your gang might have a comment or two.:thumbsup2

Hyannis use to have a lot of nice upscale shops, but last time I was there it was catering much more to tourists - which should make it more fun for your gang.

I did some more research on that hotel and if possible, would highly recommend you try to switch to the Comfort Inn. ::yes:: They are not likely to be very accommodating to your group - not even treat you all nicely. :(
One thing I will NOT tolerate is anyone treting our folks disrespectfully:mad:So they will get more than an earful if this happens. I read the trip report from last year and they said the staff treated them very well especially the breakfast staff. The reports I have read all say it is outdated and a little dingy but most have not complained about being dirty, of course some have VERY high standards . I checked thew bed bug registry and Comfort Inn has a listing and International does NOT!!

I also know what Provincetown is;);)Should be interesting to say the least, but we will be Whale Watching and Dune buggying so not to much time to acquaint ourselves with the "population":rotfl2:
I am hoping to find reasonab;y priced souvenirs as this is my first trip and want to find something for the kids and Judy !! I am sure Dolphins will be featured in gifts so that will thrill Judy !! :banana:

One thing I will NOT tolerate is anyone treting our folks disrespectfully:mad:So they will get more than an earful if this happens. I read the trip report from last year and they said the staff treated them very well especially the breakfast staff. The reports I have read all say it is outdated and a little dingy but most have not complained about being dirty, of course some have VERY high standards . I checked thew bed bug registry and Comfort Inn has a listing and International does NOT!!

Good to hear about the attitude.

As for the bedbugs - only people who know about the registry register a hotel, so if the Comfort Inn Has the critters, then this one probably did too...so just be very careful!:thumbsup2 And enjoy! (yep, I am one of the VERY picky guests!!:rotfl:)

I also know what Provincetown is;);)Should be interesting to say the least, but we will be Whale Watching and Dune buggying so not to much time to acquaint ourselves with the "population":rotfl2:
I am hoping to find reasonably priced souvenirs as this is my first trip and want to find something for the kids and Judy !! I am sure Dolphins will be featured in gifts so that will thrill Judy !! :banana:

They have a lot of tourists, so I think you'll be able to find a few things...most of the Cape is pretty upscale, but loads of tourists visit so they have to have all kinds of souvenirs - fingers crossed!!

jUST THOUGHT DO YOU HAVE ANY RESTAURANT RECCOMMENDATIONS FOR THE AREA ????

For Hyannis or PT? It's been a while since I've been there, but my friends would know and I will ask tonight.:thumbsup2

Good to hear about the attitude.

As for the bedbugs - only people who know about the registry register a hotel, so if the Comfort Inn Has the critters, then this one probably did too...so just be very careful!:thumbsup2 And enjoy! (yep, I am one of the VERY picky guests!!:rotfl:)
Oh Yes Carol said NO ONE in a Room till it has been inspected by Rosie!!:rotfl2:

They have a lot of tourists, so I think you'll be able to find a few things...most of the Cape is pretty upscale, but loads of tourists visit so they have to have all kinds of souvenirs - fingers crossed!!

I am hoping as $30 + T Shirts for 4 gets a bit expensive At lake George I can get 5/$20 :banana::banana:!!

For Hyannis or PT? It's been a while since I've been there, but my friends would know and I will ask tonight.:thumbsup2

We will be in Hyannis, Plymouth and Provincetown so all 3 PLEESE!!!

Cape Cod trip sounds great! But you guys are creeping me out with the BB talk!

Can't wait until you get to disney/universal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter