• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buddhism, anyone?

tinkerbell12

If you can be my bodyguard, I can be your long los
So I'm supposed to find songs for a project on Buddhism, but I'm having one heck of a time with two songs about the 4 Noble Truths. Anyone wanna help me out?

I'm having issues with the 4th Noble Truth, which talks about the way to end suffering (dukka) is by ending tanha, and that's through the Eight Fold Path, but I have no idea how to incorporate it in a song that I can find or write. Any help and I'll love you forever! :)

Does it have to have lyrics? The first thing that came to mind was Now we are free by Hans Zimmer. It's a soundtrack from Gladiator.

I think I might know some songs...but my mind has gonna blank as to what the 4th noble truth is about...but I shall quickly look that up (the 4th one has to be the most confusing though I have to say haha).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter