• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Budget update

SWofDisorder

Expatriate Fun
Hello,
I wanted to let you know that there was no issue at all with Budget fastbreak system at MCO. I went down to Budget to find no line at all at 4:30 pm, so I asked if my car was ready at fastbreak. They confirmed and told me how to get to the parking lot. After securing the bags, we down one floor, walked the short tunnel and then up. Our folder was in the fastbreak with our SUV parking spot #. A quick look around the car to notify them of ding and we were out of the lot and on our way. So easy, no problems, fastbreak worked great and no line at budget.

Additionally, we had no issue going into any of the resorts. We wanted to see the christmas tree at AKL and get soup. It was a lovely time and so glad they only asked for ID.

Last edited:
Hello,
I wanted to let you know that there was no issue at all with Budget fastbreak system at MCO. I went down to Budget to find no line at all at 4:30 pm, so I asked if my car was ready at fastbreak. They confirmed and told me how to get to the parking lot. After securing the bags, we down one floor, walked the short tunnel and then up. Our folder was in the fastbreak with our SUV parking spot #. A quick look around the car to notify them of ding and we were out of the lot and on our way. So easy, no problems, fastbreak worked great and no line at budget.

Additionally, we had no issue going into any of the resorts. We wanted to see the christmas tree at AKL and get soup. It was a lovely time and so glad they only asked for ID.
What method/website had you used to book the car rental?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter