Buena Vista Scooter and Dreams Villas

Mickeyflower

I find that The Dis is my happy place frequently
So my family and I have an upcoming trip in June. We are staying at Dreams Villas (So excited Kevin and John!!). My MIL needs a scooter so I naturally told my SIL to rent from Buena Vista Scooters. Well, she called to give them the address of Dreams Villas, and they said they don’t deliver there 😳. I was pretty surprised. We’re trying Apple Scooters next.

Try Gold Mobility, they should deliver there and honestly they are less expensive and better equipment than most companies, especially for 3 day or longer trips on price. Their customer service can't be beat and they include damage and theft waivers in every rental, something the other charge extra for if they even offer it. You also get a cell phone holder, fan, cup holder on most models, the victory 10 automatically comes with a captains chair, which makes a huge difference in comfort and others charge extra for that too.

I second the Gold Mobility suggestion. They deliver to all the theme park owned hotels, and all the hotels and villa's within range of the theme parks. The scooter rentals are far better than any we have ever used and are very easy to rent from. They also come with a bunch of free extras that others don't offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter