Buena Vista scooter rental question

I'm sorry to piggyback but I had a question about BV and started to create a new thread with the same name - so, I thought I'd just try this. When I had been planning to rent from them, there was a reservation form that (I thought) popped up from links on the Dis. But now, I go to their site and can't find it - instead, I get a more generic contact form. Is this normal/did it change recently?

I'm sorry to piggyback but I had a question about BV and started to create a new thread with the same name - so, I thought I'd just try this. When I had been planning to rent from them, there was a reservation form that (I thought) popped up from links on the Dis. But now, I go to their site and can't find it - instead, I get a more generic contact form. Is this normal/did it change recently?
I don’t see mention of the DISBoards discount. The website does indicate the “repeat renter” discount is only available by phone, so maybe call to ask.

I don’t see mention of the DISBoards discount. The website does indicate the “repeat renter” discount is only available by phone, so maybe call to ask.
Yeah - it was more the dates and resort info that was useful (I reached out and I guess their web-reservation program is down - so you have to call for now).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter