BUF airport-Has anyone stayed at the the new Comfort Inn (formerly Days Inn) across from BUF airport?

alohamom

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

My daughter and I are flying out from Buffalo Airport next week to a conference in San Diego. (we have added a couple of Disneyland days in the trip WOOT WOOT)

I am finishing my last minute plans which include a hotel to stay at the night before our flight.
I am looking at the new Comfort Inn and Suites (which was formerly the Days Inn)
I have stayed there once before the new ownership and renovation.
I didn't like it then, I found the rooms cold and I am a very warm sleeper.
I am wondering if anyone here has stayed there now that it has been renovated and re-branded.

I am also looking at the Aloft and I am open to suggestions as well.
Any help is appreciated!

We have stayed there since the renovation and enjoyed it but I cannot give any advice on the temp of the room as that's not something I generally track unless it's extremely hot or, extremely cold. We were comfortable. Will happily stay there again and have recommended it to others.

We have stayed at the Aloft many times. Likely the only place I will stay in future. Rooms are very comfortable. I leave my car there and they have cleaned the snow off for me and shovelled it out a couple times. Shuttle service is great....they have more than one van. The only down side is that the food in the hotel is crazy expensive but the McD's is right next door, maybe 2-3 minute walk.

Long ago I stayed at that Days Inn and once was more than enough. It was dirty and the locals hanging out in the lobby bar was gross. The walls were paper thin and we heard EVERYTHING....I think I got an hour of two of sleep that night. That said I have stayed at a few Comfort Inns and never had a problem....but would they have fixed the thin walls???? When it was Days the parking situation was bad...has that changed under new ownership?

hmmm maybe this was why I was so cold there.

Thanks for your input about Aloft
Thinking about it I remember being really cold there too. It was December and happened to be a little colder than usual. Not sure but I think they had those box things under the window for heat/AC. I hate those things, always noisy and you can't set a temp....so you are either too hot or too cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter