Buffalo Bill Parade

eileds

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what time the Buffalo Bill parade through the village is?

We're going on Sunday and planning to spend quite a bit of time in the village on Tuesday - usually we whizz through on our way to the parks- I'm sure the kids would love to see the parade. :cool1:

I hadn't heard about this, is it new? We're going at the very ebnd of August, will it still be on then? What does it consist of & how long does it last?

We saw it by accident once - we saw the ropes being put up and thought it was a parade we'd not heard of - well it was in a way! The Buffolo Bill riders and horses come flying through wooping and shouting - we didn't stick around as we were on our way back to the hotel - seemed fun though.

My Disney Village guide says 'every day, except on certain days' but doesn't specify which days those certain ones are!

They rope off a route through the village and the Buffalo Bill show stars parade to promote the show. It lasts about 10 minutes but kids will enjoy seeing cowboys and indians, as well as the horses.

Reid

Thanks for the info.

Hopefully Tuesday will be a day when they do it. My boys will love it! :cool1:

OMG, How come I've never heard of this before? My DS6 would love it!! Will it still be on end of Nov.?

We went, we saw it.

About 5.54pm the ropes comes out and they tannoy the parade. It starts at McDonalds and works it way up towards the entrance of the Village (nearest the parks). The Cowboys, Indians and Bandits all ride out, most looking quite menancing. Then they ride back again. The kids love it and they hand out little indian headresses. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter